PDA

View Full Version : Concentration of wind farms in Caithness is effecting local meteorology

jeremiahbalbag
01-May-13, 15:05
Concentration of wind farms in Caithness is effecting local meteorology, in particular the air temperature and moisture concentration of the lower atmosphere. Turbines which are placed on agricultural land for example at Baillie Shebster, as is often the case, then this could affect crop yields by reducing or increasing heat and moisture losses during hot or cold periods Even on non-agricultural land the changes in heat and moisture exchange could have ecological effects, perhaps changing the spatial distribution of vegetation and hence ecosystem structure and dynamics what could be damaging to nesting birds and other wildlife.

Kodiak
01-May-13, 15:11
Concentration of wind farms in Caithness is effecting local meteorology, in particular the air temperature and moisture concentration of the lower atmosphere. Turbines which are placed on agricultural land for example at Baillie Shebster, as is often the case, then this could affect crop yields by reducing or increasing heat and moisture losses during hot or cold periods Even on non-agricultural land the changes in heat and moisture exchange could have ecological effects, perhaps changing the spatial distribution of vegetation and hence ecosystem structure and dynamics what could be damaging to nesting birds and other wildlife.

Wow I just saw a Blue Pig with Purple Spots fly past my Window. So you will be happy to know that Wind Turbines are not affecting Flying Pigs.

jeremiahbalbag
01-May-13, 15:20
Wow I just saw a Blue Pig with Purple Spots fly past my Window. So you will be happy to know that Wind Turbines are not affecting Flying Pigs.Wow I wouldn’t expect a comment like that from Caithness.org/forum moderator, one would expect intelligence!

Kodiak
01-May-13, 16:15
Wow I wouldn’t expect a comment like that from Caithness.org/forum moderator, one would expect intelligence!

This post is an indication on your lack of Knowledge which is confirmed by your first post.

Shaggy
01-May-13, 16:22
Wow! i wouldn't have expected a new member to do the following!
1.) Choose a name not befitting a public forum frequently used by minors
2.) Accusing Kodiak of being a moderator tch tch
and the WORST offence of all

www.environmentalresearchweb.org (http://www.environmentalresearchweb.org)/cws/article/news/52737

I see how you edited a few names and made it look like the article is about Caithness.....

Shame on you......

or rather

Shame on ones self!!

jeremiahbalbag
01-May-13, 16:42
This post is an indication on your lack of Knowledge which is confirmed by your first post.I take it from that bold statement you must be for wind turbines, I’m certainly against turbines they do have adverse effects on the local natural environments, also ruining the natural haunting beauty of Scotland. I just want a sensible debate about this matter instead of the negativity and sarcastic nonsense from Kodiak. Excusing me of not having knowledge on this matter for one you don't know me sir! How dare you sir! Also I think the moderator’s on here stir up all the nonsense from the Caithness.org/forum planks!

Kodiak
01-May-13, 16:50
Excusing me of not having knowledge on this matter for one you don't know me sir! How dare you sir! Also I think the moderator’s on here stir up all the nonsense from the Caithness.org/forum planks!

Certainly I will Excuse you for not having any Knowledge, :Razz

Shaggy
01-May-13, 16:53
Ok JBB, lets take it this way

1.) Bold statement - Thats Kodiak for you
2.) you are against turbines? - thats your choice
3.) do they have adverse effects on local environments? - debatable for and against depending on who is logged into the org at the time
4.) ruining the beauty of Scotland? - Eck the Hutt did that many years ago
5.) sensible debate? - wrong forum. try www.sarcasmfromkiddies.co.uk. you might get a better chat
6.) negativity and sarcastic nonsense? - thats why we all love Kodiak
7.) you not having knowledge on the matter? - then don't try to quote American study websites and alter the text to make it look like you do know something
8.) we don't know you? - Don't think we want to judging by the few posts you have already written on here
9.) how dare he? - That's Kodiak, we all love him for it, tells it as it is!
10.) Moderators? - WHERE?? can never find one when you need one!!
and finally
11.) Plank? - yes you are, wholeheartedly and a thorough one at that. Want to borrow a second short one to go with yourself dear chap?

Kodiak
01-May-13, 16:57
Ok JBB, lets take it this way

1.) Bold statement - Thats Kodiak for you
2.) you are against turbines? - thats your choice
3.) do they have adverse effects on local environments? - debatable for and against depending on who is logged into the org at the time
4.) ruining the beauty of Scotland? - Eck the Hutt did that many years ago
5.) sensible debate? - wrong forum. try www.sarcasmfromkiddies.co.uk (http://www.sarcasmfromkiddies.co.uk). you might get a better chat
6.) negativity and sarcastic nonsense? - thats why we all love Kodiak
7.) you not having knowledge on the matter? - then don't try to quote American study websites and alter the text to make it look like you do know something
8.) we don't know you? - Don't think we want to judging by the few posts you have already written on here
9.) how dare he? - That's Kodiak, we all love him for it, tells it as it is!
10.) Moderators? - WHERE?? can never find one when you need one!!
and finally
11.) Plank? - yes you are, wholeheartedly and a thorough one at that. Want to borrow a second short one to go with yourself dear chap?

LOL...........:lol:

jeremiahbalbag
01-May-13, 17:23
Wow! i wouldn't have expected a new member to do the following!1.) Choose a name not befitting a public forum frequently used by minors2.) Accusing Kodiak of being a moderator tch tchand the WORST offence of allwww.environmentalresearchweb.org (http://www.environmentalresearchweb.org)/cws/article/news/52737I see how you edited a few names and made it look like the article is about Caithness.....Shame on you......or ratherShame on ones self!!Not enough bad grammar for you to take me seriously, you could accuse most forum user of that if you put any title of a thread in Google search engine.

jeremiahbalbag
01-May-13, 17:42
LOL...........:lol:One would wonder what sort of person Kodiak really is when it's not hiding behind a computer screen throwing insults, more like a mouse rather than a bear, a person most probably of little importance to anyone when you pass it in the street. "Cyber Coward" springs to mind the same goes to its side kick shaggy or could be the same person with multiple user names or moderator stirring up trouble to boost one’s echo? I don’t take things personally so water of a ducks back so fire away. You can think and say whatever, it quite amusing actually.

Kodiak
01-May-13, 18:15
or moderator stirring up trouble to boost one’s echo?

Me a Mod......a Mod......a Mod......a Mod......:Razz

Rheghead
01-May-13, 18:53

You have pretty much sewn up your conclusions. Whatever happens, it must be the wind farms. Nice work.

Shaggy
01-May-13, 19:10
Lol Kodiak, i'm apparently your "side kick" :-) yeehaww, lets ride out boss....* Kodiak and Shaggy ride into the sunset whilst flicking a "V" at jerry bawbag.

Me a sock puppet??? as if!!

I'm awfully sorry Jerry but you must excuse me as i have a medical condition called selective sight, so when i don't respond to you it means that my medical condition has kicked in and filtered out the bullshit and other idiotic statements.

As for hiding and being a Cyber Coward, just simply let me know where you live and i'll pop round with Kodiak and the boys (and the KY jelly) some night and show you what a real ballbag is.

I've said enough, you've bored me now and i'm going to find a little person i can pick on. hup! g'night orgies

joxville
01-May-13, 20:05
You join a forum and straight away you post inaccurate information then get peoples backs up with wild accusations! Way to go JBB, even I allowed other Orgers to get to know me before I started posting crap. Enjoy your stay, I guess it's going to be short lived. :-)))

ywindythesecond
01-May-13, 20:45
You have pretty much sewn up your conclusions. Whatever happens, it must be the wind farms. Nice work.

A change from "Whatever happens it must be climate change".

Rheghead
01-May-13, 20:46
A change from "Whatever happens it must be climate change".

I don't recall anyone saying that, at least not from anyone who understands climate change.

However, I've known for a long time that there is a local warming effect caused by wind farms.

Phill
01-May-13, 21:54
Wow!
This is coming along nicely!!

ducati
02-May-13, 07:43
I can only imagine JBB has run out of forums to troll on. If he or she has come here to try to out tosser us, they must be pretty desperate. :lol:

Shaggy
02-May-13, 09:12
I can only imagine JBB has run out of forums to troll on. If he or she has come here to try to out tosser us, they must be pretty desperate. :lol:

Damn!, and i was just warming up too.......:Razz

neilsermk1
02-May-13, 12:41
This post is an indication on your lack of Knowledge which is confirmed by your first post.

And you know this how Kodiak ? please explain to us lesser mortals. The effects on our ecosystem were barely mentioned 20yrs ago so what body of information do you posse to rubish his postulation.

Kodiak
02-May-13, 13:53
And you know this how Kodiak ? please explain to us lesser mortals. The effects on our ecosystem were barely mentioned 20yrs ago so what body of information do you posse to rubish his postulation.

Tut, Tut,You really should read ALL the Posts correctly, this comment was in reply that he was claiming I was a Mod of this Forum, which I am not.

Also I have never been part of a "Posse" :Razz

neilsermk1
03-May-13, 12:15
Tut, Tut,You really should read ALL the Posts correctly, this comment was in reply that he was claiming I was a Mod of this Forum, which I am not.

Also I have never been part of a "Posse" :Razz

OK 15 Love. the word should have read "Possess

Keyser_soze
03-May-13, 19:50
Cant wait until bed time, all this bickering will be just the ticket to send me into a deep sleep. Mon the wind turbines

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 00:31
A change from "Whatever happens it must be climate change".Shouldn't you be studying for your Standard Grades?