PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best witch is Scotland?

crayola
26-Apr-13, 21:26
Who is the best witch in Scotland?

rob murray
26-Apr-13, 21:48
Who is the best witch in Scotland?

take your pick from this site...theres many contendors

Green_not_greed
26-Apr-13, 22:42
Why isn't Nicola Sturgeon listed ? She would definitely get my vote....

crayola
27-Apr-13, 11:50
She's not a witch. And if she were she would be a bad witch. :p

neilsermk1
27-Apr-13, 12:39
My wife, a good witch I hasten to add
ribbet

Green_not_greed
27-Apr-13, 12:46
She's not a witch and if she were she would be a bad witch. :p

How do you know she's not a witch ?

(I feel a bit of Monty Python coming on here.....)

crayola
27-Apr-13, 16:23
A witch knows instinctively when a woman is not one of her sisters. And the one you talk of is definitely not a sister. She wouldn't be admitted to my coven. :D

crayola
02-May-13, 14:03
I'm not doing too badly in the poll considering it's me against the world. :)

Whitewater
02-May-13, 22:00
You are falling behind in the pole, but you got my vote. You are still my favourite witch crayola. However, I met one at the bowling club the other day that could give you a close run.

Kenn
03-May-13, 00:31
Well you certainly are n't ! The last time we debated this you came up severely lacking in knowledge and concept of the alternative theology.

Flynn
03-May-13, 09:03
Is narcissism a prerequisite for being a witch?

crayola
03-May-13, 10:37
You are falling behind in the pole, but you got my vote. You are still my favourite witch crayola. However, I met one at the bowling club the other day that could give you a close run.Thank you kind man. I am streets ahead in votes per witch. :) Lizz I don't do alternative theology. I do the theology of Mother Earth and her Goddess. It's the only theology based on observation and facts rather than fantasy. I can teach you but only if you learn to chill out and keep cool before you start to learn and understand our shared world. :)

Kenn
03-May-13, 23:24
I am years ahead of you and most probably am much better learned in the matter, we have debated this before and I found you seriously wanting in knowledge, comprehension and understanding of history of the subject.

crayola
03-May-13, 23:57
Confusion between time and understanding is not rare amongst those who lack comprehension and I forgive you for your misunderstandings. The good news is that I can help you. But only if you seek help from your heart.

Kenn
04-May-13, 00:22
You could n't help me if you tried, you have no comprehension, do not understand the relationships and never will, you are a modern day follower with NO ancestral roots, a sham who has never felt the power of the stone, marvelled at the power of 3 and 5, understood the cult of Demeter.

Kenn
04-May-13, 00:23
I will waste no more time or words on such a shallow understanding.

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 00:25
Is narcissism a prerequisite for being a witch?I don't know whether it's a prerequisite, but the "witch" in question evidently doesn't suffer from modesty....

Of course, there's no such thing as a witch - unless she was leader of the Tory party in the latter part of the 20th century....

crayola
04-May-13, 00:46
You could n't help me if you tried, you have no comprehension, do not understand the relationships and never will, you are a modern day follower with NO ancestral roots, a sham who has never felt the power of the stone, marvelled at the power of 3 and 5, understood the cult of Demeter.Lizz sweetie there's no need to get grumpy over this. You're clearly an adherent to the old ways that have been superceded by modern Wiccan understanding. There's no shame in that and there's no need to lash out at the new ways which include primes far greater than 3 and 5. My coven used to be based on 17 and 37 but we've never looked back since we reached up to the powers of 111. Take care if you can handle the vibes associated with 111 or 117 or higher.

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 00:55
I hate to butt into a private conversation, but 111 and 117 aren't primes. 111 = 3 x 37 and 117 = 3 x 39.

crayola
04-May-13, 00:59
111 and 117 are multiples of 3 and larger primes. They combine the power of 3 with greater powers that enhance their credibility. Such is the power of Wicca.

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 01:04
What does that imply about 15 = 5 x 3?

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 01:22
111 and 117 are multiples of 3 and larger primes. They combine the power of 3 with greater powers that enhance their credibility. Such is the power of Wicca.111 is indeed a multiple of 3 and a prime (37), but 117 is a multiple of 3 and 39 = 13 x 3 - which is definitely not a prime!

I wouldn't put much faith in a religion based on a lack of understanding of prime numbers!

crayola
04-May-13, 01:36
Your perception is misguided SiS sweetie. 117 contains two powers of 3 and is therefore doubly powerful. Would you like to join Lizz in lessons on post-modern Wicca?

crayola
04-May-13, 01:39
What does that imply about 15 = 5 x 3?15 is a dream. Do you dream of 15?

Flynn
04-May-13, 09:47
A prime number is only divisible by itself and one. If it can be divided by any other number and get a non-fractional answer it is not a prime number.

crayola
04-May-13, 10:11
That's correct. Thank you for your contribution. Multiples of primes with powers of 3 are the new sources of power and wonder in nature. :)

joxville
04-May-13, 12:24
Whatever it is ill have a triple Drambuie :-)

Flynn
04-May-13, 13:08
That's correct. Thank you for your contribution. Multiples of primes with powers of 3 are the new sources of power and wonder in nature. :)

No, they're just numbers.

crayola
04-May-13, 19:58
Whatever it is ill have a triple Drambuie :-)Think what you could do with 27 triple Drambuies. My powers of 3 would have you in raptures in seconds. ;)

joxville
05-May-13, 00:03
Think what you could do with 27 triple Drambuies. My powers of 3 would have you in raptures in seconds. ;)Any woman with a triple-cupped bra would have me in raptures :-)

Bobinovich
05-May-13, 00:48
Any woman with a triple-cupped bra would have me in raptures :-)

You need to be watching yourself some 'Paul' :D

secrets in symmetry
05-May-13, 20:32
I like numbers of the form 2n+1. Does that make me odd?

crayola
13-May-13, 10:56
30% of voters think I'm the best witch in Scotland. That's not bad going. :)

orkneycadian
13-May-13, 17:56
30% is certainly good. Using the same line of thinking as the SNP, that puts you on a dead cert to be the best witch in Scotland, in fact, the only witch in Scotland! Congratulations!

secrets in symmetry
14-May-13, 23:17
30% is certainly good. Using the same line of thinking as the SNP, that puts you on a dead cert to be the best witch in Scotland, in fact, the only witch in Scotland! Congratulations!Indeed, 30% is a natural majority to Nickers and her Secessionist Nutters Party lol!

golach
15-May-13, 22:12
Crayola beware http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4929057/witches-swazliand-new-flying-rules.html

orkneycadian
19-May-13, 03:20
I don't think Crayola need overly concern herself about the witch flying rules in Swaziland. As a southern hemispherical country, flying rules are different due to the variance in direction of airflows around areas of high and low pressure, and the somewhat less onerous air traffic control regulations they have in that country, rendering comparisons worthless.

Crayola should instead focus her attentions on Caithness specific flying requirements, including mitigation of ice formation on her leading edges and ensuring her pitot tubes do not freeze up. Appropriate thermal protection on her undercarriage, especially on nights out in Thurso, would be beneficial.

dodo
19-May-13, 11:09
pardon me for asking but what about trix she is very quiet these days ? she has not been been to portgower has she??

crayola
30-May-13, 13:23
Flying conditions are less important when you have a brand new telescopic titanium broomstick which can fly under radar with ease. :)

orkneycadian
30-May-13, 17:30
Well there you go then, with kit like that, you deffo come into the best witch category. Titanium trumps tree branch any day.

Keyser_soze
30-May-13, 17:54
Wheres Nicola Sturgeon in the poll , Joan burnie , joan mcalpine , Elaine C Smith , they are much bigger witches than Crayola

orkneycadian
30-May-13, 18:50
Nicola Sturgeon would only agree to participate in the poll if the question said - "Do you agree that Nicola Sturgeon is the best witch in Scotland?" Any other wording, and she spat her dummy out.