26-Apr-13, 13:29
does anyone know if she can speak to the dead? thanks

The question should be :-

Can anyone speak to the Dead?

Answer :-

No, They are DEAD!

mi16
26-Apr-13, 16:17
With the dead being, well, dead. The answer as above is a resounding No.
She will however attempt to have you believe that she is speaking to the dead and then liberate you of a wad of cash for the privelidge.

ducati
26-Apr-13, 16:32
To be perfectly fair, anyone can speak to the dead. Getting an answer is the clever bit.

macadamia
26-Apr-13, 17:00
Speaking to the brain-dead. That's the coming attraction. Catch it most days at the wonderful new theatre called Holyrood. Watch out for the main turn, Alec "A Pie, A Promise and a Pound" Salmond - he gets the biggest laughs every time he appears, and some of the other turns can be quite funny too. Until you realise the cost of your entrance ticket is several thousand pounds! Well, there was the legendary "Homecoming" cabaret, which sadly lost a few thousand bawbies, and then the spectacular "Edinburgh Tram" installation, which should have got an Arts Council grant, so very artful was it. They're working on a new Revue now called "Independence", which features loads of sketches where Big Alec takes on Westminster, The Bank of England, The Tories, NATO, the EU - in fact, everybody - and tells them to be reasonable, while tap-dancing on their heads with Doc Martens boots......A laugh a second!

riggerboy
26-Apr-13, 17:56
Well she's not going to open anyway, she said there isn't enough interest, she said nobody turned up next time round,

mi16
26-Apr-13, 18:38
you would have thought she would have seen that coming

Alice in Blunderland
26-Apr-13, 19:10
does anyone know if she can speak to the dead? thanks

Why dont you just make an appointment go see her and judge for yourself. Yes it will cost you money its your choice. :)

I take it you are speaking about Christine. I know Christine and say what you like about her she has given great comfort, support and counselling to far more people than we will ever know. That to me is priceless.

mi16
27-Apr-13, 06:46
Why dont you just make an appointment go see her and judge for yourself. Yes it will cost you money its your choice. :)

I take it you are speaking about Christine. I know Christine and say what you like about her she has given great comfort, support and counselling to far more people than we will ever know. That to me is priceless.

Whatever gives you peace, but she sure as heck was not in communication with the "departed".
Its like watching a magic show, you know its a sharade and there is no such thing as magic but you enjoy it never the less.

Alice in Blunderland
27-Apr-13, 07:25
Whatever gives you peace, but she sure as heck was not in communication with the "departed".
Its like watching a magic show, you know its a charade and there is no such thing as magic but you enjoy it never the less.

How are you so sure she is not in communication with the departed ? Some say she is some say she isn't. Its the individual sitting in front of her that will make up their mind on her abilities. I have peace knowing where my loved ones are I don't need to go to Christine for this, however some do.

As I said before some go to her for connection to the other side some go to her for crystal healing, counselling and many other reasons. For this reason I have heard many, many good comments regarding Christine. As with other people offering a service Christine charges a nominal fee and this is not a huge amount. She does not drag you through her door.

mi16
27-Apr-13, 08:05
How are you so sure she is not in communication with the departed ?

Because by definition the departed are dead.
There is nothing to be in communication with.

crayola
27-Apr-13, 16:35
She is not a sister. I can tell by her lack of an imaginary cat.

Alice in Blunderland
27-Apr-13, 17:18
Because by definition the departed are dead.
There is nothing to be in communication with.

Thats your opinion others differ then we have a good debate :D I for one have a very open mind when it comes to when we are dead are we dead. I am open to views on this.

mi16
27-Apr-13, 17:34
Thats your opinion others differ then we have a good debate :D I for one have a very open mind when it comes to when we are dead are we dead. I am open to views on this.

Good grief, next you will be suggesting the tooth fairy or Saint Nicholas exists.

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-13, 06:53
Good grief, next you will be suggesting the tooth fairy or Saint Nicholas exists.

Now who's trying to be psychic.

Of course theres a tooth fairy and Saint Nicholas ;)

the_big_mac
28-Apr-13, 08:43
If it was real, then they wouldnt need to con people out of their cash for a living...........they could just actually prove it and claim a million quid...........as yet never been done -

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Wonder why?

mi16
28-Apr-13, 08:57
If it was real, then they wouldnt need to con people out of their cash for a living...........they could just actually prove it and claim a million quid...........as yet never been done -

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Wonder why?

Because it is a steaming pile of bull excrement, as is all the mumbo jumbo of a similar ilk.

focusRS
28-Apr-13, 09:03
Can she or indeed anyone else converse with the dead? No.
Is it wrong for people to pay to hear this fake exchange? Again no.
I'm sure she has given comfort and closure to many that have lost a loved one and it's doing the rest of us no harm.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 09:05
I'm sure she has given comfort and closure to many that have lost a loved one and it's doing the rest of us no harm.

Absolutely spot on, if it gives peace and eases grieving then fair enough.

the_big_mac
28-Apr-13, 10:05

No, that is exactly what is wrong!

Pretending to communicate with the dead to give comfort to others while relieving them of their cash is morally corrupt and insincere at the very least, in my opinion it should be a crime.

You pay to see a magician and go "woah, how did they do that, amazing" and its entertainment.

Praying on the grieving and vulnerable is disgusting.

focusRS
28-Apr-13, 10:20
No, that is exactly what is wrong!Pretending to communicate with the dead to give comfort to others while relieving them of their cash is morally corrupt and insincere at the very least, in my opinion it should be a crime.You pay to see a magician and go "woah, how did they do that, amazing" and its entertainment.Praying on the grieving and vulnerable is disgusting.Good luck trying to convince people what they should and shouldn't believe.
My father was young when he died and it left my mother devastated. She paid a clairvoyant money to hear what she thought was real. The woman couldn't talk to my dead father more than she could snipe shoot with her arse but the comfort she brought my mother was real enough.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 11:09
No, that is exactly what is wrong!

Pretending to communicate with the dead to give comfort to others while relieving them of their cash is morally corrupt and insincere at the very least, in my opinion it should be a crime.

You pay to see a magician and go "woah, how did they do that, amazing" and its entertainment.

Praying on the grieving and vulnerable is disgusting.

There is that side of the coin also though, in the eyes of the law she is committing fraud.

Thumper
28-Apr-13, 12:26
I was never a believer until a few years ago when I met Christine,who I now call a friend! I know a lot of you will say that it is a con,but she gave me names and details nobody could of,and that was in the first two seconds of meeting her! I know Christine well,and she would be devastated to think anyone thinks she is fraudulently taking money! IF you dont believe then fine,but please dont go on here dragging someones good name threw the mud! x

mi16
28-Apr-13, 12:34
Christine..is that you?

Thumper
28-Apr-13, 12:44
:roll: doesnt take talking to the dead to know thats predictable and not funny x

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-13, 15:14
I was never a believer until a few years ago when I met Christine,who I now call a friend! I know a lot of you will say that it is a con,but she gave me names and details nobody could of,and that was in the first two seconds of meeting her! I know Christine well,and she would be devastated to think anyone thinks she is fraudulently taking money! IF you dont believe then fine,but please dont go on here dragging someones good name threw the mud! x

I have to agree with you on this one. Christine would be devastated to read once again that she is being called a con on the org. I remember speaking to her regarding comments posted about her on this very forum and she was very hurt but as in everything in life you cant please everyone. There are good and bad everywhere. Some people are genuine in their attempts to help and some are not, some clairvoyants/psychic mediums are cold readers and con artists some do have the ability to astonish you.

As I have previously posted Christine offers a lot more than just a connection with loved ones who have passed on. She offers counselling, marriage guidance, life coaching, crystal healing and much more like many others she does charge a nominal fee which she is entitled to as like everyone else she also has to keep a roof over her head.

Christine..is that you?

Someone comes on and gives genuine feedback on their experience with Christine and the best you can reply with is to take the mickey. I would have thought that you would have countered with something better than that.

I would bet that many people have used the services of Christine discreetly due to the fact that some will be too quick to take the Mickey regarding something that they themselves cannot 100% for sure say is not genuine.

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 15:59
She offers (standard stuff deleted) crystal healing and much more like many others she does charge a nominal fee which she is entitled to as like everyone else she also has to keep a roof over her head. Are you sure? I thought the law had changed in such a way that the onus of proof is now on the seller of such "services". For example, I think it's now illegal to sell messages from aliens if you can't demonstrate some likelihood that those messages really came from aliens.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 16:09
Are you sure? I thought the law had changed in such a way that the onus of proof is now on the seller of such "services". For example, I think it's now illegal to sell messages from aliens if you can't demonstrate some likelihood that those messages really came from aliens.

I should have thought that would be the case.
Perhaps she had a disclaimer that she charges for the time spent with her and not the service that she provides.
Otherwise there is no way that the charade would stand up to scrutiny.

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 16:12
I should have thought that would be the case.
Perhaps she had a disclaimer that she charges for the time spent with her and not the service that she provides.
Otherwise there is no way that the charade would stand up to scrutiny.Yes, agreed.

You might be in trouble for suggesting that she charges for her time, not for her services. I can think of one other profession that does that to avoid the heavy hand of the law lol!

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-13, 16:12
Are you sure? I thought the law had changed in such a way that the onus of proof is now on the seller of such "services". For example, I think it's now illegal to sell messages from aliens if you can't demonstrate some likelihood that those messages really came from aliens.

If a builder can be build me a house for many many thousands of pounds claiming to be this that and the next and within a year the darn thing is falling apart, not heating, leaking and has no planning consent on some of it (and thats only some of the faults) and get away with it. I had a hellish time for four years getting him to admit it far less sort it (NHBC have at last taken over) Im sure the laws going to have much clout in any other areas.

< pms to Alice for builders details as we cant diss the dirt on the org on companys we feel are ripping us off yet we can slate Christine > :confused

I still stand by each to their own and what works for some doesn't work for others. Some folk happily pay for alternative therapy for their back where Im happy to take a pill. Im not disputing the alternative stuff just I dont know if its for me or not. Oooooo Ive a headache off for some paracetamol.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 16:24
Yes, agreed.

You might be in trouble for suggesting that she charges for her time, not for her services. I can think of one other profession that does that to avoid the heavy hand of the law lol!

She couldnt possibly give any guarantee that she will make contact with your deceased loved ones, on the the day of the session old Auntie Bessie may be out on a date with some other spirit.
Or perhaps watching the 1912 Manchester United football team take on the 1920 Barcelona reserves.

the_big_mac
28-Apr-13, 16:41
Cheezus.........

Of course she is going to be hurt, but the FACT is that she is a con artist. Whether you choose to believe in it or not, it is a con. It prays on the vulnerable, gullible and grieving, and its is disgusting.

Next time you see her, instead of her telling you what you want to hear, why dont you ask some questions, how about asking her to accept James Randi's challenge, im sure she will give you a typical stock answer............"its not about proving it to the skeptics, they will never believe, if you know in your heart what im telling you is true then surely thats enough?" or some similar drivel.

Im all for folk believing in what makes them comfortable, but profiteering by taking advantage of peoples believes is a horrific practise.

There are hundreds of sources out there as to how its done, some are better than others at explaining/exposing it. Just ask some questions before parting with your heard earned.

She clearly has a skill in cold reading and tells, I just wish these people would use it as a form of entertainment and not by taking advantage of folks feelings and memories.

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 16:42
If a builder can be build me a house for many many thousands of pounds claiming to be this that and the next and within a year the darn thing is falling apart, not heating, leaking and has no planning consent on some of it (and thats only some of the faults) and get away with it. I had a hellish time for four years getting him to admit it far less sort it (NHBC have at last taken over) Im sure the laws going to have much clout in any other areas.

< pms to Alice for builders details as we cant diss the dirt on the org on companys we feel are ripping us off yet we can slate Christine > :confused
There's a difference though. Your builder (presumably) built something that is recognisably a house to anyone that sees it - and I assume it functions as a dwelling house, even if the roof leaks and it's falling down around you!

A clairvoyant can't do anything along those lines, but she might get away with avoiding the letter of the law if she sells her time as a counsellor, a listener, or similar. Then again, she might be required by law to demonstrate competence in those areas in order to trade in them.

Thumper
28-Apr-13, 16:48
Christine doesn't say she will put you I touch with a loved one! She tells you what the spirit world tells her,not what you want to hear! I can't understand why the org us allowing this thread to belittle and judge,but yet they all go up in arms if someone sats anything ad about a local business! I know of one con artist that practises locally and uses this site to advertise her wares,personally I wouldn't lay a penny for their services,but its up to the individual! The fact remains that as Alice said nobody is forced to go,or forced to pay,so why not accept that although you may not believe doesn't mean she is a fraud! Just like people believe in God or Buddha or whoever,I have never seen proof of their existence,but I am happy enough to keep judgement and scorn to myself x

mi16
28-Apr-13, 16:55
Just like people believe in God or Buddha or whoever

Another piece of nonsense. That folk believe in blindly with absolutely zero evidence to support it.

ducati
28-Apr-13, 17:12
I have to agree with you on this one. Christine would be devastated to read once again that she is being called a con on the org. I remember speaking to her regarding comments posted about her on this very forum and she was very hurt but as in everything in life you cant please everyone. There are good and bad everywhere. Some people are genuine in their attempts to help and some are not, some clairvoyants/psychic mediums are cold readers and con artists some do have the ability to astonish you.

As I have previously posted Christine offers a lot more than just a connection with loved ones who have passed on. She offers counselling, marriage guidance, life coaching, crystal healing and much more like many others she does charge a nominal fee which she is entitled to as like everyone else she also has to keep a roof over her head.

Someone comes on and gives genuine feedback on their experience with Christine and the best you can reply with is to take the mickey. I would have thought that you would have countered with something better than that.

I would bet that many people have used the services of Christine discreetly due to the fact that some will be too quick to take the Mickey regarding something that they themselves cannot 100% for sure say is not genuine.

I can, say 100% for sure it is not genuine.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 17:17
I can, say 100% for sure it is not genuine.

I can vouch for that also.
I my previous life, when I died, there was no spirit world.

Oddquine
28-Apr-13, 17:22

I still stand by each to their own and what works for some doesn't work for others. Some folk happily pay for alternative therapy for their back where Im happy to take a pill. Im not disputing the alternative stuff just I dont know if its for me or not. Oooooo Ive a headache off for some paracetamol.

Typical Org.........somebody asks a specific question looking for information........and the usual suspects are in at the toot not answering the question as usual. Every darn thread on this place is not just a vehicle for you usual suspect tossers to blow your personal opinions out of your bahookeys for the sake of feeling erudite and self-important.......because you come across as arrogant barstewards!

mi16
28-Apr-13, 17:26
Typical Org.........somebody asks a specific question looking for information........and the usual suspects are in at the toot not answering the question as usual. Every darn thread on this place is not just a vehicle for you usual suspect tossers to blow your personal opinions out of your bahookeys for the sake of feeling erudite and self-important.......because you come across as arrogant barstewards!

Oddquine, if you had taken the time to read the thread, you would have found that the OP's question was answered at the 2nd post.
For the avoidance of any doubt, no, no and thrice no, Christine the clarevoyant in John O Groats cannot speak to the dead.

Oddquine
28-Apr-13, 17:40
Oddquine, if you had taken the time to read the thread, you would have found that the OP's question was answered at the 2nd post.
For the avoidance of any doubt, no, no and thrice no, Christine the clarevoyant in John O Groats cannot speak to the dead.

All clairvoyants can't......and she perhaps isn't a spiritualist..they are not necessarily the same thing....which the OP seemed to recognise..and everyone else used to trash someone's reputation. So the question asked was not answered until it was by Alice and Thumper...and all the rest of you gave opinions from no personal knowledge.....just because you are convinced your opinions are always correct........because they are yours. It is simply trolling....as a pack!

mi16
28-Apr-13, 17:56
All clairvoyants can't......and she perhaps isn't a spiritualist..they are not necessarily the same thing....which the OP seemed to recognise..and everyone else used to trash someone's reputation. So the question asked was not answered until answered until it was by Alice and Thumper...and all the rest of you gave opinions from no personal knowledge.....just because you are convinced your opinions are always correct........because they are yours. It is simply trolling....as a pack!

Aah I see, so if your opinion differs from another you are a troll.
What is the collective name for a group of Troll anyway.
I am going for Troll rather than Troll's

Oddquine
28-Apr-13, 19:01
Aah I see, so if your opinion differs from another you are a troll.
What is the collective name for a group of Troll anyway.
I am going for Troll rather than Troll's

Nope, not at all.....but a discussion requires facts..and this is theoretically a discussion forum..even if it does often appear to be a bunch of people gossiping over the garden fence about anybody and everybody....and any situation which comes up. Personal knowledge is not necessarily a fact....but it sure is more of a fact than personal opinion..and can be combated by a different personal knowledge of the same situation. But of course, personal knowledge would mean that all those who are 100% convinced in what they are saying had at some stage tried to contact the dead themselves..or at the very least attended (and paid for the services of ) a clairvoyant or spiritualist.

Perhaps the OP had lost someone not long ago and was hurting...so he came on here to ask a question, looking for some way to assuage that hurt a bit....and deserved to be taken seriously....but what he got was 2 pages of people who think that they are right, everybody else is wrong...and are quite nasty about it from time to time......hence my previous arrogant barstewards remark.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 19:09
The OP asked if she could talk to the dead.
The answer to the question is no.
Plain and simple, im not one for dressing up the facts or sugar coating things.
Sorry if that offends but as an adult (I presume the OP is an adult) you should be able to determine if a lady can talk to the dead or not.
I suspect however that the intention of the post was to spark debate which it has certainly done.

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-13, 20:13
The OP asked if she could talk to the dead.
The answer to the question is no.
This is in your opinion. There are some who think she can and have used her services there are no doubt some who don't. It is I would say up to each individual who has sat in front of her to decide.

Plain and simple, im not one for dressing up the facts or sugar coating things.
True, blunt, to the point and a little condescending.

Sorry if that offends but as an adult (I presume the OP is an adult) you should be able to determine if a lady can talk to the dead or not.
No offence its a debate where we all have our say some more eloquently than others.

I suspect however that the intention of the post was to spark debate which it has certainly done.
Its good to debate.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 20:20
A clarevoyant stating that they can converse with the spirit world is akin to me stating that I can walk over the water to Orkney.
Both totally absurd.
But hey if I say I can then it must be true.

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 20:21
There was a similar thread on the go around the time I first joined this forum. It was claimed (by Metalattakk, I think) that women are more likely than men to believe people can talk to the dead. This thread is consistent with his claim, but it's also consistent with the claim that women are more likely to defend the purveyors of this stuff - even when they don't believe it themselves.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 20:24
There was a similar thread on the go around the time I first joined this forum. It was claimed (by Metalattakk, I think) that women are more likely than men to believe people can talk to the dead. This thread is consistent with his claim, but it's also consistent with the claim that women are more likely to defend the purveyors of this stuff - even when they don't believe it themselves.

Thats because women are controlled by the tides and the moon.

cptdodger
28-Apr-13, 20:58

I'm sorry to slightly dispel your theory, but I for one (I can't answer for anybody else that's female !) certainly do not believe that anybody can communicate with the dead/spirit word. And I certainly do not condone, and would not defend anybody making a profit from people that are vulnerable and/or grieving. And unfortunately there are people out there who would be quite happy to do that.

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-13, 21:05
A clarevoyant stating that they can converse with the spirit world is akin to me stating that I can walk over the water to Orkney.
Both totally absurd.
But hey if I say I can then it must be true.

Same goes for you and your claim to walk on water as with Christine let folks come along see what you can do when you set your feet on the water then they can judge for themselves.

Its consistent with the fact that women are more open to look at things with an open mind and talk about it yes ? no ?. Men also do seek out the services of people like Christine but hey big butch men dont go to psychics now do they ? same as they don't use beauty products. :lol:

Thats because women are controlled by the tides and the moon.

Ahem women are controlled by on one its a well known fact they are a law unto themselves ;)

mi16
28-Apr-13, 21:21
Same goes for you and your claim to walk on water as with Christine let folks come along see what you can do when you set your feet on the water then they can judge for themselves.

Aah but all I have to do is say that I can do it, not actially prove it, the same as a clarevoyant claims to speak to old Auntie Jessie with not a shred of evidence.

starlight express
28-Apr-13, 21:41
I too have visited Christine, she new nothing off me before my visit only my first name, and I went with an open mind thinking that it would all turn out to be a load of rubbish and a waste of money. I gave nothing away during the time I spent with her, not even showing a glimmer of recognition when she accurately named my children, described their personalities exactly, named the family pets, spoke off my father by his first name, and, as I was illegitimate and was never given my fathers name and was brought up under a different name, this was enough to convince me that she truly has "a gift" she also spoke of my mother by her name and gave me a message from her relating to a very private matter which only my mother and I knew off. I came away from Christine a different and more content and happier person in the knowledge that life as we know it may end here on this earth, but our spirits remain

gaza
28-Apr-13, 22:02

So why are there so many churches and religions ? have they proof of a higher being beyond the plains of earth ? they are the biggest con artists of them all.

mi16
28-Apr-13, 22:23
So why are there so many churches and religions ? have they proof of a higher being beyond the plains of earth ? they are the biggest con artists of them all.

Does the church charge you to go there?

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 23:38
I'm sorry to slightly dispel your theory, but I for one (I can't answer for anybody else that's female !) certainly do not believe that anybody can communicate with the dead/spirit word. And I certainly do not condone, and would not defend anybody making a profit from people that are vulnerable and/or grieving. And unfortunately there are people out there who would be quite happy to do that.You don't dispel the assertion. Increased likelihood of women in general believing in talking to the dead doesn't preclude any given woman from not believing in it.

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 23:43
Its consistent with the fact that women are more open to look at things with an open mind and talk about it yes ? no ?. Your assertion isn't a fact, and some things are hardly worth talking about - so why am I doing just that lol?

Alice in Blunderland
29-Apr-13, 14:13
Look what I received....... anyone interested call the number 08444960407. There's a workshop in the PPP centre on the first of June.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=601ae4f7be&view=att&th=13e552020a7075aa&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_hg3g2j7x1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9JjBo8BWBx-tDu3ZsatZCA&sadet=1367241131952&sads=YxKgDBUgB7ENB3aFNfu2JLY0kFM

mi16
29-Apr-13, 14:57
Look what I received....... anyone interested call the number 08444960407. There's a workshop in the PPP centre on the first of June.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=601ae4f7be&view=att&th=13e552020a7075aa&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_hg3g2j7x1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9JjBo8BWBx-tDu3ZsatZCA&sadet=1367241131952&sads=YxKgDBUgB7ENB3aFNfu2JLY0kFM

Is that a flyer for the red cross?

Alice in Blunderland
29-Apr-13, 15:31
Is that a flyer for the red cross?

Oh dear think you need to visit
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqJQ1xJMUtu26Zz3DJyQ_FMD2De9ew1 mtjpPPXrExejtYwFNZR

mi16
29-Apr-13, 15:39
Oh dear think you need to visit
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqJQ1xJMUtu26Zz3DJyQ_FMD2De9ew1 mtjpPPXrExejtYwFNZR

Or maybe
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/283656_356929864376837_1097422574_n.jpg

For the best PC sales and repairs in Caithness

Azabache
29-Apr-13, 17:04
You are all entitled to your, i have to admit very narrow minded opinions but unless you have been in the position to go see one of these people then just because you dont believe you should not trash someones reputation and what they do. Christine is a lovely person who on the death of my father last year gave comfort to my grief stricken mother and passed on messages from the spirit world that no way she could have done without speaking to the spirit of the deceased person, namely my father. She even mentioned an episode that happend at the crematorium that only those that were there knew about, plus told my mother that she would soon have a grandson and that there would be complications at birth but all would come to right.........there were complications, my son was born flat, and i lost a lot of blood whilst having an emergency c section, sho told her a lot of other personal things that have all come pass and messages that only could have been from my father. All this she did i hasten to add without charge. Don't bad mouth something you clearly dont want to understand or have no clue about..........

Alice in Blunderland
29-Apr-13, 18:01
You are all entitled to your, i have to admit very narrow minded opinions but unless you have been in the position to go see one of these people then just because you dont believe you should not trash someones reputation and what they do. Christine is a lovely person who on the death of my father last year gave comfort to my grief stricken mother and passed on messages from the spirit world that no way she could have done without speaking to the spirit of the deceased person, namely my father. She even mentioned an episode that happend at the crematorium that only those that were there knew about, plus told my mother that she would soon have a grandson and that there would be complications at birth but all would come to right.........there were complications, my son was born flat, and i lost a lot of blood whilst having an emergency c section, sho told her a lot of other personal things that have all come pass and messages that only could have been from my father. All this she did i hasten to add without charge. Don't bad mouth something you clearly dont want to understand or have no clue about..........

You are not the only person Christine has helped and not charged but often these things are dealt with discreetly.

As I have said before and I will say again to those who are wondering go book an appointment and see for yourself.

She is a truly humble kind at heart person and a few people could learn a lot from her not just from the messages from the dead but her advice on life in general.

secrets in symmetry
29-Apr-13, 23:20

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=601ae4f7be&view=att&th=13e552020a7075aa&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_hg3g2j7x1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9JjBo8BWBx-tDu3ZsatZCA&sadet=1367241131952&sads=YxKgDBUgB7ENB3aFNfu2JLY0kFMI doubt anyone apart from you can see what's behind that link, Alice.

rob1
30-Apr-13, 12:51
If clairvoyants, psychics, mediums etc want to be taken seriously then they need to provide proof under strictly controlled conditions that they can do what they claim. Until they do, I and others will treat them as frauds who pray upon vulnerable members of our community.

wicker
01-May-13, 03:49
It is up to the individual as to what they wish to believe in, the people on this forum has no right to turn around and say its wrong. If you wish to pay for this service then that is entirely up to themselves, you are judging them for spending their money the way they wish and believe in what they want to believe in.

No-one slams anything else that people believe in, all the various religions that there is in this world, can they possibly all be correct and true, that is your personal choice to make and not to slam others for having a different opinion and view than yourself.

Talk about spending money to see christine as said their choice to do so, same as when goto a church are expected to wear your sunday best (costs money) donate to the church again costs money, everything costs money nowadays. The world is made up of choice dont judge others that their choices are different from yours.

Alrock
01-May-13, 07:23
No-one slams anything else that people believe in.....

I think you'll find that they do....

crayola
02-May-13, 14:01
If clairvoyants, psychics, mediums etc want to be taken seriously then they need to provide proof under strictly controlled conditions that they can do what they claim. Until they do, I and others will treat them as frauds who pray upon vulnerable members of our community.I can prove I have an imaginary cat under strictly controlled conditions. :)

mi16
02-May-13, 14:05
It is up to the individual as to what they wish to believe in, the people on this forum has no right to turn around and say its wrong. If you wish to pay for this service then that is entirely up to themselves, you are judging them for spending their money the way they wish and believe in what they want to believe in.

If you paid a hitman to kill you, would he then be excused charge as you paid him to do so?

No-one slams anything else that people believe in, all the various religions that there is in this world, can they possibly all be correct and true, that is your personal choice to make and not to slam others for having a different opinion and view than yourself.

You are absolutely correct, but they can all be make believe.

Talk about spending money to see christine as said their choice to do so, same as when goto a church are expected to wear your sunday best (costs money) donate to the church again costs money, everything costs money nowadays. The world is made up of choice dont judge others that their choices are different from yours.

You are not obliged to wear your best clothes or donate to the church, ortherwise the donation would be a charge.

crayola
03-May-13, 10:41
As I have explained previously the lady in question is not trained or skilled in natural witchcraft and is therefore not open to registration in the sisterhood.

Fran
06-May-13, 19:36
[QUOTwell said Linda, she has given me so much comfort etc and is worth every penny.

E=Alice in Blunderland;1023874]Why dont you just make an appointment go see her and judge for yourself. Yes it will cost you money its your choice. :)

I take it you are speaking about Christine. I know Christine and say what you like about her she has given great comfort, support and counselling to far more people than we will ever know. That to me is priceless.[/QUOTE]

Fran
06-May-13, 19:43
What course is this for Alice is.is it to do with clairvoyance?

ducati
06-May-13, 21:38
Does she know what happened at the airport?

secrets in symmetry
07-May-13, 00:34
A serious question for the clear seeing....

Can dead clairvoyants talk to the living? If not, why not?

rob1
07-May-13, 08:18
A serious question for the clear seeing....

Can dead clairvoyants talk to the living? If not, why not?

Interesting point. Could go further and ask how do we know that we are not the dead ones? Reminds me of the film "the others" where Nicole Kidman plays a woman whos children start seeing weird things in their house thinking that it is haunted. Turns out they are the ones haunting the house.

secrets in symmetry
07-May-13, 22:52
Interesting point. Could go further and ask how do we know that we are not the dead ones? Reminds me of the film "the others" where Nicole Kidman plays a woman whos children start seeing weird things in their house thinking that it is haunted. Turns out they are the ones haunting the house.Perhaps dead clairvoyants claim to speak to those on the "other side" (that's us), but they aren't believed by the majority of normal "dead" people. That would be a cool symmetry. :cool:

If there's life after death, what happens to all the dead people when they've been dead, say, a hundred years? Do they "die" again, whereupon they pass on to the land of the twice-dead? And so on....

orkneycadian
08-May-13, 18:43
...and does every creature that ever lived, go to the "other side" on death too? If so, there must be a thousand gazillion midges over there. Worries me that its a pretty crowded place, if every living creature from the last 4 and a bit billion years is there and that by the time I get there there'll be no where to sit down and everyone will be eaten alive by the biggest swarm of midges ever seen. :(