PDA

View Full Version : Would you eat anything human!

Angel
25-Apr-13, 14:01
Rice has been genetically spliced with human by biotech co Ventria Bioscience and there is an experimental field of it being grown in Texas... is this going to far, how far should it go and would you eat it?... A Jalfreizi loving Angel...

crichton
25-Apr-13, 14:13
I was once told it is 24 hrs between what you will eat and what you wont eat.

R

Tilly Teckel
25-Apr-13, 14:26
Humans are made of meat just like any other animal; I guess if there was nothing else available and a fresh body just laying there... why not?

Serenity
25-Apr-13, 14:41
It is so very far from eating an actual human.

I take it you are referring to this: http://www.naturalnews.com/035745_GMO_rice_human_genes_Kansas.html ?

Edit: It really would help, to get good feedback on it, if you put a source in the OP and did not use scare tactics, imho.

ducati
25-Apr-13, 17:44
Not vegitarian then?

orkneycadian
25-Apr-13, 17:47
If you only eat people with the IQ of a cabbage, your vegetarian credentials will remain intact.

ducati
25-Apr-13, 17:48
Cool, where will I find them then ......oh!

Angel
26-Apr-13, 17:01
I agree, it is far away in biotech circles, but its a start... its when they start pushing these new frontiers...Angel...

Shaggy
26-Apr-13, 20:07
guess it would scream if you boiled it.........just dont leave your knife and fork on the table, it might eat you!

Birdie Wife
27-Apr-13, 13:16
Since humans share 40% of their genetic material with carrots, I'm really not that bothered.

Shaggy
27-Apr-13, 13:22
Since humans share 40% of their genetic material with carrots, I'm really not that bothered.

New TESCO scare! Human DNA found in carrots!!

Angel
27-Apr-13, 13:37
We more connected DNA wise to daffodils and bananas... well that explains me at least...Angel