PDA

View Full Version : Salsa in Halkirk

mccaugm
15-Jan-07, 18:51
Thinking of going to the Salsa class tonight. Can anyone recommend it - has anyone been before. Kinda nervous.

:eek:

cuddlepop
15-Jan-07, 19:16
I.ve heard its good fun and a great way of losing weight,keeping fit and making new friends.Lucky you,I'd go but it'd take me six hours to get there:lol:

Mother Bear
15-Jan-07, 20:07
I would love to learn to Salsa...and was all keen to go and give it a try. Unfortunately, nerves have gotten the better of me and I have chickened out! I wonder if you went?? and how did you get on??

philupmaboug
15-Jan-07, 20:21
Where is it held, when and how much does it cost to join? please.

blondscot
15-Jan-07, 20:59
Would have liked to have gone but nerves got the better so chickened out !! did you go? what like was it?

daviddd
15-Jan-07, 22:25
It was in Halkirk, tonight! Foul night tho', wonder if many went?

Torvaig
15-Jan-07, 22:29
It was advertised in the "What's On" on the org's front page down the left hand side. It is Steve Hicks who does the teaching and he also has a class in Thurso on a Friday night.
His contact details are in the advert as well; the classes are great fun!

mccaugm
17-Jan-07, 10:27
It was in Halkirk, tonight! Foul night tho', wonder if many went?

I did go to the Salsa class on Monday, about 20+ woman and my son showed up. As far as I could make out everyone enjoyed it. Highly recommed it. Will definitely be going back.:D

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 13:30
Glad you enjoyed it.Did you have to bribe said son.:lol:

the nomad
17-Jan-07, 13:35
I quite enjoy a bit of Salsa myself, prefer spicy version with a nice plain dipping crisp. LOL