PDA

View Full Version : Describe yourself............honestly !! Or a fellow orger.

Alice in Blunderland
22-Apr-13, 16:38
Alice is tall as slim as you can be after all those kids and at home very very quiet. :lol:

Jox :cool: is tall, slim, and a cheeky wee monkey.[lol]

Flynn
22-Apr-13, 16:41
6'2", about 195kg, blond, blue eyes, beard. Quite mellow, slow to anger, love wildlife, and I do not suffer fools gladly.

joxville
22-Apr-13, 16:49
Alice is tall as slim as you can be after all those kids and at home very very quiet. :lol:Jox :cool: is tall, slim, and a cheeky wee monkey.[lol]Nearly right, I'm slim-ish :-). And an Adonis. :-)

joxville
22-Apr-13, 16:51
I don't know why but in my mind M. Swanson is 67 yrs old, white haired, about 5' 4", and 'dumpy' or roundish :-)

billmoseley
22-Apr-13, 17:02
5ft 11" 15 stone bald head friendly, honest and trys to be funny at times

John Little
22-Apr-13, 17:17
Me - 6foot 4inches, about 15.5 stone, no beard, not a lot of hair, grey eyes.

Unreasoning bigot who won't discuss issues people very reasonably attempt to force him to, would be murderer and clearly tainted by the mark of Cain.

Very guilty. Always.

MerlinScot
22-Apr-13, 17:23
I'm 2000 years, but no long white beard or pointed hat, history got that wrong. I'm a woman, always been. Sexy and funny too. 5ft 6inches, curvy figure and...very opinionated :cool:

Kodiak
22-Apr-13, 20:10
I am Big, Fat, Hairy and Very Old and Decrepit Looking..................Oh Yes one other thing.......All the Ladies Love Me. :Razz

Alice in Blunderland
22-Apr-13, 20:52
I am Big, Fat, Hairy and Very Old and Decrepit Looking..................Oh Yes one other thing.......All the Ladies Love Me. :Razz

Is that because your cuddly :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
22-Apr-13, 20:53
And an Adonis. :-)

Be still my beating heart < swoon swoon >

riggerboy
22-Apr-13, 20:57
Short, fat, and a shape you couldn't bend copper wire, but with a little twist of goodness

Kevin Milkins
22-Apr-13, 22:45
Round and grumpy.

Phill
22-Apr-13, 23:33
About this big, often wears clothes, part time sex god and has some toes.

Oh, I also do Lego, on occasions.

Alice in Blunderland
23-Apr-13, 08:19
About this big, often wears clothes, part time sex god and has some toes.

Oh, I also do Lego, on occasions.

I can confirm you do wear clothes well you had clothes on when I saw you :lol:

Tugmistress
23-Apr-13, 08:56
5'2" darkish hair grumpy and often put foot in mouth oh and about 11st though don't look that heavy (it's all muscle not fat lol)

squidge
23-Apr-13, 12:59
Small, fat, smiley:)

Thumper
23-Apr-13, 13:23
I am like a medicine ball,round,slightly heavy and never go in the direction I am expected to ;) x

Alice in Blunderland
23-Apr-13, 14:31
I am like a medicine ball,round,slightly heavy and never go in the direction I am expected to ;) x

What no fluffy tail.......Aww im dissapointed

Thumper
23-Apr-13, 15:43
What no fluffy tail.......Aww im dissapointed I keep it for special occasions :) x

macadamia
23-Apr-13, 16:07
I am generally regarded as the apogee of human perfection, both in looks and intelligence - but principally I am famous for my modesty and humility, for which I am exceptionally well known. In fact I am second to none in my ability to listen to others for as long as it takes me to realise that their rather small amounts of wit and wisdom are nothing really to concern me. I would not claim to be selfish, as I always put people in their rightful place, and I am very humane in not accepting fools gladly. My favourite objects are mirrors, cameras and microphones, especially if they are pointed in my direction. Amongst my hobbies are signing photos and copies of my autobiography for my fans, continuing my Chairmanship of the Exclusive "First Person" Society, and writing personal letters to prominent people, including HM Queen and the Pope. I am sure that in time they will reply. In the meantime, I will be advertising in "The Groat" (as well as "Lady" and "Tatler"), for a Junior Grape-Peeler, and a Crinoline-Steamer for the Memsahib. Should you pass me in any Progress I may make through the Fair County of Caithness, do feel free to greet me as you step into the gutter to allow us to pass. You may even attempt that brave local cry, which I understand to mean "May the Sun Shine Warmly On Your Noble Face" - my Gillie tells me it is written "Gae bile yer hied!!"

rob murray
23-Apr-13, 16:14
Short, greyish / silver head, cant suffer fools

joxville
23-Apr-13, 16:50
Short, greyish / silver head, cant suffer foolsYou've joined the wrong forum then ;-)

Alice in Blunderland
23-Apr-13, 19:00
I am generally regarded as the apogee of human perfection, both in looks and intelligence - but principally I am famous for my modesty and humility, for which I am exceptionally well known. In fact I am second to none in my ability to listen to others for as long as it takes me to realise that their rather small amounts of wit and wisdom are nothing really to concern me. I would not claim to be selfish, as I always put people in their rightful place, and I am very humane in not accepting fools gladly. My favourite objects are mirrors, cameras and microphones, especially if they are pointed in my direction. Amongst my hobbies are signing photos and copies of my autobiography for my fans, continuing my Chairmanship of the Exclusive "First Person" Society, and writing personal letters to prominent people, including HM Queen and the Pope. I am sure that in time they will reply. In the meantime, I will be advertising in "The Groat" (as well as "Lady" and "Tatler"), for a Junior Grape-Peeler, and a Crinoline-Steamer for the Memsahib. Should you pass me in any Progress I may make through the Fair County of Caithness, do feel free to greet me as you step into the gutter to allow us to pass. You may even attempt that brave local cry, which I understand to mean "May the Sun Shine Warmly On Your Noble Face" - my Gillie tells me it is written "Gae bile yer hied!!"

lol pompous ass for short ;) [lol]

macadamia
23-Apr-13, 19:00
You got it in one!

rob murray
24-Apr-13, 12:03
You've joined the wrong forum then ;-)

Yes I know but something draws me back, possibly boredom !