PDA

View Full Version : Dressing like a tart on a night out in Thurso

crayola
18-Apr-13, 19:37
I'm considering a trip north next week. Is it still de rigeur to not wear very much on a Saturday night out in Thurso or should a girl cover up in this cold weather? I need to pack at least three days in advance and a wee outing to Harvey Nicks might be needed before then. ;)

John Little
18-Apr-13, 19:48
The Queen of Tarts,
she broke some hearts,
in Thurso on Saturday.

She got her kicks,
wearing Harvey Nicks,
at a bar near the Castle of Mey...

crayola
18-Apr-13, 19:56
No-one does sloshed teenager better than I once did. I was thrown out of more Thurso bars by the age of 16 than most girls manage in a lifetime. I used to no be proud of that but age and experience changed my mind. Can you pass the Bollinger John sweetie? x

John Little
18-Apr-13, 20:00
Harvey Nicks!
Bollinger!
If you turn out to be Jo Lumley I shall share the bottle with you gladly.
As it is what I am quaffing describes itself as fruity, crisp and fragrant.
Bit like Patsy in AbFab really.

crayola
18-Apr-13, 20:03
Ha ha I'm not as old and decrepit as Patsy and she never could compete with me in looks or drinking. ;)

crayola
18-Apr-13, 20:08
Anyway where does one go out in Thurso nowadays? Viewfirth has gone unfortunately. How is that bar with live music next to the Royal? Or Top Joes? Upstairs or downstairs? Is it still full of 15 year olds as bad as I was ? ;)

Rheghead
18-Apr-13, 20:13
My advice for thurso just now will be a fur coat and no Harvey Nicks

Bobinovich
18-Apr-13, 20:17
Bar next to the Royal was the Newmarket, but is no more. You can go to the YNot, Comm, Holborn or Top Joes (the Central upstairs is only used for private functions I understand)...not really many other options tbh Jox'll be devastated that he's only missed you by a few weeks tho' :D!

Edit: If you want to see the standard attire for a lassie about town just visit the Skinandi's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/skinandisnightclub) lol...

John Little
18-Apr-13, 20:18
My advice for thurso just now will be a fur coat and no Harvey NicksSo that was you we saw in Sir George's Square when we were up...

Thumper
18-Apr-13, 20:39
Dress the way you feel comfy,anything goes now. x

crayola
18-Apr-13, 20:44
So that was you we saw in Sir George's Square when we were up...jox nicked my favourite white body and matched it with a Harvey Nicks skirt, a pair of Jimmy Choos and a Hannah Montana wig. He looked marvellous that night. ;)

John Little
18-Apr-13, 20:46
Lol! Open minded about that in bars in Thurso are they?

crayola
18-Apr-13, 20:49
Bar next to the Royal was the Newmarket, but is no more. You can go to the YNot, Comm, Holborn or Top Joes (the Central upstairs is only used for private functions I understand)...not really many other options tbh Jox'll be devastated that he's only missed you by a few weeks tho' :D!Edit: If you want to see the standard attire for a lassie about town just visit the Skinandi's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/skinandisnightclub) lol...That's a shame about the Newmarket. I liked it even though I only looked in there once. What's with those lassies in Skins? I'd wear less than that to a witch's funeral!

crayola
18-Apr-13, 20:54
Lol! Open minded about that in bars in Thurso are they?Jox is a legend in Thurso. He can get away with impersonating me like no-one else on earth can. ;)

joxville
18-Apr-13, 21:09
You promised you wouldn't tell anyone :-( I guess you're just jealous because I looked better in the white body than you did. Sorry about the Jimmy Choos though, my size 11s did put a bit of a strain on the strap. Had I known you were planning a trip to Thurso I'd have altered my plans so I could have been there at the same time, though to be honest dear, when I'm in town, there is NO competition ;-)

crayola
18-Apr-13, 21:10
John I'm sure Jox would lend you his outfit for next time you're up. ;)

crayola
18-Apr-13, 21:15
You promised you wouldn't tell anyone :-( I guess you're just jealous because I looked better in the white body than you did. Sorry about the Jimmy Choos though, my size 11s did put a bit of a strain on the strap. Had I known you were planning a trip to Thurso I'd have altered my plans so I could have been there at the same time, though to be honest dear, when I'm in town, there is NO competition ;-)Jox sweetie, are your boobs really bigger than mine or did you pack my bra with bubble wrap?

joxville
18-Apr-13, 21:16
Somehow I don't think John would take up your offer, but even if he did, he'd never be able to do you as good as I've done you ;-) BTW, Do you still look good naked? :-)

joxville
18-Apr-13, 21:18
All real dear, I have my own well developed chest :-)

joxville
18-Apr-13, 21:20
It's not bubble wrap that's used these days, it's 'chicken fillets', though the ones I buy get cooked :-)

John Little
18-Apr-13, 21:23
Somehow I don't think John would take up your offer, but even if he did, he'd never be able to do you as good as I've done you ;-) BTW, Do you still look good naked? :-)That is true! I might well take you up on the offer but I am rather tall and I fear that I would split the stuff. But thank you for thinking of me - I do appreciate it.

crayola
18-Apr-13, 21:30
John would need many hours of practice before he looks as good as you in my white body. And can he walk in heels? That's the hardest part of being me. ;) Jox are you claiming your boobs are firmer than mine with or without chicken fillets? Bubble wrap is good because you can tension it with tape. :)

John Little
18-Apr-13, 21:34
Oh I would not wish to wear heels Tweetums.

I'm 6 foot four already - too tall man - too tall.
I'd look like a tree!

I'll stick to me grandad shirt, Weskit and Levi's I think.

crayola
18-Apr-13, 21:43
You're only a few inches taller than me John sweetie. Here's a trick of the trade for anyone who wants to look taller for a short photographic session. Lie on your back for a couple of hours before the lens boy comes to shoot you. Your spine will expand and you'll be even taller than John. ;)

joxville
18-Apr-13, 21:46
John would need many hours of practice before he looks as good as you in my white body. And can he walk in heels? That's the hardest part of being me. ;) Jox are you claiming your boobs are firmer than mine with or without chicken fillets? Bubble wrap is good because you can tension it with tape. :)I'm a LOT younger than you which is why I'm firmer, though when I'm driving the machines at work across a potholed yard I do suffer a lot of bounce. A bra would help but could you imagine what my workmates would say if they noticed! :-)

joxville
18-Apr-13, 21:48
You're only a few inches taller than me John sweetie. Here's a trick of the trade for anyone who wants to look taller for a short photographic session. Lie on your back for a couple of hours before the lens boy comes to shoot you. Your spine will expand and you'll be even taller than John. ;)I did hear you spent a LOT of time on your back in London, thats how you made your fortune :-))))

Are we likely to see the publication of Belle de Crayola? :-)

crayola
18-Apr-13, 22:31
You have to remove your undies long before a shoot. No-one wants to see bra strap and knicker elastic marks in glamour photos.

joxville
18-Apr-13, 22:39
As an amateur photographer I already knew that, plus it's another reason I embrace naturism :-)

Btw, when you're dressed for a night out do you show the girls off or wear a 'boob apron'? (Look it up on YouTube) :-)

crayola
19-Apr-13, 10:39
I usually wear Michelle Mone's products. She wouldn't be best pleased if I covered up her work. ;)

Flynn
19-Apr-13, 11:22
Boob aprons are the work of Stan.

Alice in Blunderland
19-Apr-13, 12:47
My advice for thurso just now will be a fur coat and no Harvey Nicks

I can do that ;)............................ in fact Alice has been known to do that ;)

Phill
19-Apr-13, 13:02
A Thirsa Tartathon!

Could be interesting! :eek:

crayola
20-Apr-13, 15:12
I've never done what used to be called 'full frontal' by the punters. Nor would I.

Phill
20-Apr-13, 15:34
Does this say more about you or the punters?

[smirk]

crayola
20-Apr-13, 15:42
Would you show off your wee willie winky on the pages of a glossy magazine? Or in Skins on a Saturday night?

Phill
20-Apr-13, 16:36
Doubt it in a glossy. But after a few beers I'm very proud of my wee willie winky!So you never know.

secrets in symmetry
20-Apr-13, 16:52
I can do that ;)............................ in fact Alice has been known to do that ;)Prove it! :cool:

crayola
20-Apr-13, 16:58
Doubt it in a glossy. But after a few beers I'm very proud of my wee willie winky!So you never know.ok but just don't do it next Saturday if I'm out on the town. :p

secrets in symmetry
20-Apr-13, 22:58
Will you post photos on the forum? :cool:

Dadie
21-Apr-13, 00:02
Crayola...never mind wearing your "best gear" in Caithness never mind Skinandis ...wear disposable ...wear once and bin! including shoes as a taxi home never appears like magic on time which is hell on sitting down in only shoes!..or the too expensive to walk in shoes that should never be subjected to a sticky carpet .....!Tart outfit optional.....but if remembering the taxi rank in Thurso and wait times ....and the Caithness weather....at least take a jacket and foldup pumps(incase of sod it and walk it moments...better than how did I get glass in my foot moments the next day).

This sat (as in nearly over)or next sat?

Where was my invite?
I need invited in triplicate at least 3 weeks before getting out these days......and a permission slip signed :)

Alice in Blunderland
21-Apr-13, 05:39
Prove it! :cool:

Given enough drink...........................:eek: :lol:

crayola
27-Apr-13, 16:29
Sad events have taken over this week. You can cancel your tall-tart spotting pub crawl tonight boys. ;)

crayola
27-Apr-13, 16:40
That is unless Jox is having a night out in Thurso tonight. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
27-Apr-13, 18:16
Sad events have taken over this week. You can cancel your tall-tart spotting pub crawl tonight boys. ;)

Oh I dunno I know where you can spot a tall tart and thats at work and not out on the town !!!

joxville
27-Apr-13, 19:16
That is unless Jox is having a night out in Thurso tonight. ;)Not tonight I'm not, I'm still in sunny Hampshire :-)

secrets in symmetry
27-Apr-13, 22:09
Given enough drink...........................:eek: :lol:What's your tipple? :cool:

Dadie
27-Apr-13, 23:38
Hmmn at 5'4" I was told I was a MILF today....if only I was up on acronyms???
No mile high stuff ..doesnt fit acronym....now worried either I look like crap or cant work out the lingo....and am to old anyway to bother!
I smiled and walked......

secrets in symmetry
27-Apr-13, 23:40
Google it - but don't post the result here!

It's a compliment. :cool:

Dadie
28-Apr-13, 00:05
Oh feck....a 7 yo with that lingo....
how the heck...
Im not a MILF I am a mum.....you dont know the rest of the meaning...
And even if you do, do, not tell my daughter the meaning!
Now Im flummoxed......

squidge
28-Apr-13, 08:08
Hmmmm tall long legs, harvey nicks shopper, bollinger drinker, i think you might have come across Maud and Coco's pal Szindy Szue at one time. She was maybe a bit older than you crayola but you would have got on i think. :)

Thumper
28-Apr-13, 12:22
Sob...sob...I had my lowest cut top ready to go out too,instead I had another night in with zin for company :( lol x

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 14:55
Oh ....a 7 yo with that lingo....
how the heck...
Im not a MILF I am a mum.....you dont know the rest of the meaning...
And even if you do, do, not tell my daughter the meaning!
Now Im flummoxed......You were called that by a 7 year old? Hmm....

BTW I didn't know the last letter stood for flummoxed lol!

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 14:57
Oh I dunno I know where you can spot a tall tart and thats at work and not out on the town !!!Can you elaborate? Your elaboration might include the name of the workplace, a photo, and a phone number. :cool:

poppett
28-Apr-13, 15:26
Too late SiS......the aforementioned persona has headed west.............very very very far west.

Alice in Blunderland
28-Apr-13, 15:37
Too late SiS......the aforementioned persona has headed west.............very very very far west.

Not far enough lol Pity it would have been lovely for SIS to have met them You never know what might have happened :eek:

poppett
28-Apr-13, 15:39
"Tragedy" could be the only outcome of that meeting.

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 15:55

Not far enough lol Pity it would have been lovely for SIS to have met them You never know what might have happened :eek:
Very, very, very, very far west...but not far enough. Hmm, this is becoming intriguing....

"Tragedy" could be the only outcome of that meeting.
I think "interesting" could be a more positive description - couldn't it? (He says hopefully.)

secrets in symmetry
28-Apr-13, 18:22
Not far enough lol Pity it would have been lovely for SIS to have met them You never know what might have happened :eek:Lust at first sight?

poppett
29-Apr-13, 12:51
If you have the morals of an alleycat you might survive SiS......maybe, just maybe.

secrets in symmetry
30-Apr-13, 00:13
If you have the morals of an alleycat you might survive SiS......maybe, just maybe.I have a dilemma....

Should I run at full speed towards her?

Or at full speed away from her?

If you're disinclined to give me her phone number, would someone provide a clue to her identity? (PM if necessary.)

I have an idea, but it's maybe wrong....

Alice in Blunderland
30-Apr-13, 17:35
I have a dilemma....

Should I run at full speed towards her?

Or at full speed away from her?

If you're disinclined to give me her phone number, would someone provide a clue to her identity? (PM if necessary.)

I have an idea, but it's maybe wrong....

Aww go on pm me your idea and Ill let you know if your wrong.......honest :lol:

poppett
30-Apr-13, 21:21
You beat me to it Alice. That was going to be my suggestion too.

Alice in Blunderland
30-Apr-13, 23:09
You beat me to it Alice. That was going to be my suggestion too.

Alas he hasnt pmd with his thoughts :( He may have been right he may have been wrong lol.

crayola
30-Apr-13, 23:19
It's not me. :)

Phill
01-May-13, 00:00
I've not been following this thread closely enough but in summary: Tragedy, Drink, Low cut tops, Morals, Lust, Thirsa!!

Errm...... say no more.

poppett
01-May-13, 15:43
I always thought Halkirk was the "sin city" of Caithness.

Back in the day it was the devils own job to be allowed to go dancing there on a Friday night.

secrets in symmetry
01-May-13, 23:11
It's not me. :)Is that good news, or bad news lol?

secrets in symmetry
01-May-13, 23:14
Alas he hasnt pmd with his thoughts :( He may have been right he may have been wrong lol.I was out on a bender with a mate from Dunnet last night. He thinks my guess is out of order. Back to square one....

Can I have a clue please?

Alice in Blunderland
02-May-13, 12:45
I was out on a bender with a mate from Dunnet last night. He thinks my guess is out of order. Back to square one....

Can I have a clue please?

awww go on tell us your guess....your mate may be wrong.

crayola
02-May-13, 13:57
Is that good news, or bad news lol? It's good for me. :D But bad for you. :p

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 00:18
awww go on tell us your guess....your mate may be wrong.Lol! He may be wrong, but I'm not in the business of ritual humiliation of an older woman I used to have a thing about when I was a young loon.

Please, please, please can I have a clue?

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 00:19
It's good for me. :D But bad for you. :pAre you sure you didn't get that the wrong way round? :cool:

crayola
04-May-13, 19:59
Are you sure you didn't get that the wrong way round? :cool:Positive. :p

Dadie
05-May-13, 01:29
beer goggles/men ...who knows the truth? :D

secrets in symmetry
05-May-13, 01:39
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder. :cool: