PDA

View Full Version : Rap Music ~ Your Views

Young G'
24-Feb-05, 03:22
As a hard-core rap fanatic, i was wondering what other peoples views off rap are in this forum, its the one area of music that doesnt get talked about much....

Would you buy a rap album that was made an produced by a local caithness guy??

Or is rap an area of music where alot off people up here dont get that bothered about?

guitarzan
24-Feb-05, 07:22
i really like rap music too, for what i've heard of it

i've not really looked too much into the underground side of it but the established rappers like p-diddy, jay-z, ja rule. kanye, 50 cent - got a lot o time for them.....

think it'd be interestin til hear a caithness produced rap record tho!

Saveman
02-Mar-05, 20:51
You like Papa Westray, that great Orcadian rapper?

:Razz

zappster
02-Mar-05, 21:57
basically im a heavy metal type kiddy but i really appreciate rap/ snoow dogg/ 50 pence etc

00Smee
03-Mar-05, 10:44
I honestly can't stand rap music, basically anyone could do it given time, a record label and a pen and piece of paper. I just don't find rap music catchy, it's more of an annoyance to me but hey, if everyone liked the same stuff in the world, it'd be a boring place!

Young G'
06-Mar-05, 18:00
nah i dont think anyone can do it, thats being a bit too negative dont you think??
but each to there own opinion..

Who that orcadian rapper?? Anyone got info on him?? websites or stuff...lemme know..

Geo
06-Mar-05, 18:18
Papa Westray retired after a big legal battle over copyright with Papa Stour, the famous Shetland rapper

Naefearjustbeer
06-Mar-05, 22:23
Papa Westray retired after a big legal battle over copyright with Papa Stour, the famous Shetland rapper

LOL!!!!

brandy
08-Mar-05, 12:43
do not like the gansta rap.. at all... :( it does not givve a good role model for young very impresionalble peeps... when you get into gang and gansta rap.. your giving an image that its cool to do these things... when its not..
however... i love will smith *grins* and hate slim shady!
ok ive turned into a wifey! but GOWILL!