PDA

View Full Version : good take-aways

MISS K
13-Jan-07, 22:40
After a hard days moving house, we will probably want to just veg out with a take-away, where in Thurso is there a yummy take-away:)

annex
13-Jan-07, 22:57
Hi there,
I have tried the new Indian Palace twice now. First time was sittin in then a take away. Was really good but if i remember right its the same price to eat as it is to take away. Although i thought it was a lovely meal both times, i have heard of people slagging it off. Must say I would go there before any other take away in Thurso.
Hope you find somewhere nice!

MISS K
13-Jan-07, 23:05
god i fancy an indian now ha ha thats great i have written that down, the last thing i want is us all ending up ill, on our first night:lol:

WeeBurd
21-Jan-07, 23:39
Charlie Chans, every time! I know it's more expensive than the other Chinese, but their food is delicious, service is friendly, and I find I don't have to be picky about their chicken!:)

Piglet
22-Jan-07, 15:52
IMO The best Chinese Takeaway is the Eighty8 on Princess street.

Great food & friendly staff.:)

Bobinovich
22-Jan-07, 21:37
While I enjoyed the food from the Indian Palace I've heard it can be a bit ropey at weekends because they're so rushed - weekdays appear to be fine. However that was when it first opened so maybe they have sorted out their teething problems and their take-aways are fully cooked now :eek:.

We've had some superb meals from Shelina Spice (Indian take-away) and have no problem recommending it :D.

Charlie Chans is great for Chinese but we've not tried Eighty8.

jinglejangle
22-Jan-07, 21:59
88 chinese in princes street is best chinese by far!

Billy Boy
22-Jan-07, 22:05
empire in princes street,without question the best special fried rice in the caithness:D