PDA

View Full Version : New heating system question?

Tc4
13-Jan-07, 19:45
Hi Guys

This morning the heating we had fitted as part of the new scheme wasnt working it seems to be ok now. However the water coming from the tap is barely warm.

Anyone else noticed the tapwater aint exactly very hot?

Prob just a glitch!

Also how do you pay for this was expecting a letter regarding this weeks ago.

Tc4

Mizpah
13-Jan-07, 20:09
[disgust] Spoke to a resident a short time ago who has it fitted and it was not working today as the system could not meet the demand placed upon it, and that the house was very cold, it is a shame when the weather is at it's coldest, hope they do not take to long to get it rectified.[disgust]

ginajade
13-Jan-07, 23:04
Our water was stone cold last night and no heat from radiators, however today it is back to normal, so here's hoping you won't have to wait too long.

ginajade
13-Jan-07, 23:07
I thought it came off our rent, but we received a bill approx 3 months after instillation, which was to be paid at council. Not had another one yet.

ginajade
13-Jan-07, 23:31
Take back my previous message. Just run a bath and water is freezing, heaters are working though.

Astra
14-Jan-07, 23:56
They were installing a new boiler at the distillery that could of been the cause of the problem .

ginajade
15-Jan-07, 20:23
Heating and hot water back on. It's great. I must admit, I am from the country and I do love an open fire, but this is the next best thing. Our house was very damp and it is definately drying out. The only complaint I have was having to sweep up the pine needles from the xmas tree!! Last year it was too cold for the tree to shed. :D

THEGAME
17-Jan-07, 16:52
ive went to the counil and they wont let me pay it there as i need an invoice number which i was meant to get on the 15 of dec am still waiting,anyone no where else it can be paid.

Tc4
17-Jan-07, 17:01
Have to say the system is good just the hotwater is a complete pain we have to run the tap at a certain pressure to get hot water!

Also the houses are drying out alrught the walls are shrinking so they are cracking up around the tops of the walls but must at can be fixed i suppose.