PDA

View Full Version : Car Boot Sale

Bradcon
13-Jan-07, 17:49
With enough interest the Caithness Rabbit Fanciers Association will hold a Car Boot Sale.

Anyone interested please leave a message here.

Thanks.

ginajade
14-Jan-07, 12:34
I'm sure ther would be a lot of interest as people are always asking when car boot sales are. Just leave it till after January as a lot of people's purses are empty at this time of year.

Torvaig
14-Jan-07, 15:09
Sometimes the press will do a wee article of interest re your association and include the fact that you will be holding a sale to raise funds for same.
Posters in Wick and Thurso, possibly Watten and Castletown as well, and of course an advert on the org!

CFM
15-Jan-07, 01:00
Sometimes the press will do a wee article of interest re your association and include the fact that you will be holding a sale to raise funds for same.
Posters in Wick and Thurso, possibly Watten and Castletown as well, and of course an advert on the org!

or even on your local radio - free of charge!

Bradcon
15-Jan-07, 09:13
Yes thats a good idea. We will be holding our first show on 14 April 2007 in Staxigoe Hall, By Wick. It will be a table show for rabbits and guinea pigs. Will post details of how to enter shortly.

annex
15-Jan-07, 10:10
That is something we dont really see much of!!!
I was just talking about car boots sales the other day it would be great if we had 1 sum time soon!
I have got loads i could take and would be interested!!
:)

Bradcon
16-Jan-07, 09:25
With a few more interested people then we will set a date for one.

Will be in touch.