PDA

View Full Version : Outside homes needed

Liz
13-Jan-07, 15:44
Caithness Cats Protection have a few cats who are not suitable as pets for one reason or another and so we desperately need outside homes for them.

Can anyone help?

We have some stray cats waiting to come into foster care but cannot take them until we find places for these cats.:(

Thanks!

Sapphire2803
16-Jan-07, 00:50
When you say outside homes, do you mean proper little sheds like the lady who fosters cats at Halkirk has in the back garden?

Liz
16-Jan-07, 13:57
When you say outside homes, do you mean proper little sheds like the lady who fosters cats at Halkirk has in the back garden?

Any outbuilding which is wind and watertight Emma.

It's just that some cats are not suitable as pets so we need people who will give them food and shelter.

goldenguernsey
19-Jan-07, 03:31
I wouldn't mind a couple in my goat shed. It's 100ft by 30 ft and I've always had cats until recently. We currently feed more than 5 cats who are either wild or strays but to have some of our own would be good.
Recently we had a problem with Toxoplasmosis causing abortions in our goats but they have all been vaccinated so this should not be a problem.
Lynne

Liz
19-Jan-07, 13:41
I wouldn't mind a couple in my goat shed. It's 100ft by 30 ft and I've always had cats until recently. We currently feed more than 5 cats who are either wild or strays but to have some of our own would be good.
Recently we had a problem with Toxoplasmosis causing abortions in our goats but they have all been vaccinated so this should not be a problem.
Lynne

Hi Lynne

That's great!!!!:D

I have pm'd you.

Liz
10-Feb-07, 13:44
Well thanks to Lynne (Goldenguernsey) these cats now have a lovely outside home with fresh goats milk everday!:D

Lynne has also kindly offered to take a few more outside cats which is great as it is difficult to find homes for them.

Everyone at Cats Protection is really grateful Lynne!

Wish
11-Feb-07, 03:25
:cool:What lovely news, hope the cats are very happy x