PDA

View Full Version : Gym Ted

MISS K
13-Jan-07, 14:45
I have been kindly told about gym ted, and that he is on, in the scout hut on wednesday mornings 10 oclock, i was just wondering where about the scout hut was, how far from pennyland:Razz

Jeemag_USA
13-Jan-07, 14:57
Which Scout Hut? If its 2nd Thurso, then its just around the corner from the Catholic Church on Sweyn Road at the very top of Davidsons Lane., about a 5 to 10 minute walk from Pennyland School.

bobsgirl
13-Jan-07, 15:13
The Scout Hut it is in is 1st Thurso Scout Hut down the Riverside. Not too far from the legion, across from the Riverside Car Park.
It is a great place to meet new friends. I used to take my daughter when she was little and they do loads of fun excercises for the kids.

MISS K
13-Jan-07, 15:30
thanks soo much, i am going to write that down, that will help me on my first week........2 weeks to go thanks again xx:Razz

Spirit
14-Jan-07, 16:36
Does anyone know what age group Gym ted is for? Is there a waiting list or anything like that?
Thanks

jinglejangle
14-Jan-07, 21:24
Does anyone know what age group Gym ted is for? Is there a waiting list or anything like that?
Thanks

Gymted on a wednesday morning is from 0 - 3. I think it is nearly full but goes back on 17 January at 1000 hours if you wanted to pop along and ask sharon, who runs the gymted. This class is similar to a mother and toddler group.

She runs classes on a Thursday as well for 3,4,5 year olds but don't know much information about these.

Spirit
14-Jan-07, 23:50
Gymted on a wednesday morning is from 0 - 3. I think it is nearly full but goes back on 17 January at 1000 hours if you wanted to pop along and ask sharon, who runs the gymted. This class is similar to a mother and toddler group.

She runs classes on a Thursday as well for 3,4,5 year olds but don't know much information about these.

Thanks for the info.