PDA

View Full Version : hermes delivery service

transit
13-Apr-13, 14:04
does any body on the org know who the delivery driver is for hermes waiting on a parcel arriving which arrived with the courier on yesterday many thanks.

Kodiak
13-Apr-13, 15:35
does any body on the org know who the delivery driver is for hermes waiting on a parcel arriving which arrived with the courier on yesterday many thanks.

What you have posted does not make much sense. You say you are waiting for a parcel arriving which arrived. So slightly confusing.

transit
13-Apr-13, 16:14
haha so it does its meant to say that i am awaiting arrival of a parcel which arrived with the courier at 0540am on friday morning and was due for delivery yesterday! lol :)

Shaggy
13-Apr-13, 16:22
he's based in the unit next to Caithness Creels if thats of any help

Kodiak
13-Apr-13, 16:23
haha so it does its meant to say that i am awaiting arrival of a parcel which arrived with the courier at 0540am on friday morning and was due for delivery yesterday! lol :)

Still very confusing. You say you are waiting for a Parcel that arrived at 0540 on Friday and was due for delivery Yesterday.

If it was Delivered at 0540 on Friday why do you say you are still waiting for delivery. Also you say it was due to be Delivered Yesterday, well Yesterday was Friday.

Serenity
13-Apr-13, 16:31
Still very confusing. You say you are waiting for a Parcel that arrived at 0540 on Friday and was due for delivery Yesterday.

If it was Delivered at 0540 on Friday why do you say you are still waiting for delivery. Also you say it was due to be Delivered Yesterday, well Yesterday was Friday.

It makes complete sense. It arrived with the courier yesterday. It was due for delivery to the customer yesterday. The end customer has not received it.

TBH I would just wait though, the recent packages I have had through them I normally get a message saying "item with courier please wait 2 working days for delivery". It's normally been quicker but that is the timescale before you can chase. And I am sure you would be better going down official routes than chasing an individual guy who may or may not have your parcel (delivered to the courier means courier company which could well mean it is still in an inverness depot).

http://www.hermes-europe.co.uk/contact_us.html

orkneycadian
13-Apr-13, 20:02
Shoulda got them to send it with the mail. You would have had it by now.