PDA

View Full Version : Dog Sitter Availible.

miss_mcd
13-Apr-13, 12:42
I'm availible in the Thurso area, or anything in walking distance ie Scrabster. Kennels are expensive and no one likes to leave their animals there for too long. I can home visit your pet for feeds, walks and some company. Or I can take them to my house. Rates depend on the number of animals ect. I'm not looking to charge a lot at all. If you need my help or know someone who does give me a call or text on 07598482556. My name is Hannah.
Thank you.

Tyke
14-Apr-13, 12:01
I wouldn't normally reply to a thread like yours but you are implying, incorrectly, that Kennels are expensive and no-one likes to leave their dogs in such places. You apparently charge the same for home boarding as most Kennels, so I take it that you also believe your fees are also expensive?

I can't speak for other Boarding Kennels, but our premises are very popular and people leave dogs with us for long periods at a time, five black labs have just left after a 2 month stay, very happy, after an enjoyable holiday.

I also have noticed that you do home boarding of dogs, but you are not registered or licensed by the Highland Council.

Keep it real.