PDA

View Full Version : St. Andrews First Aid

baggie boy
12-Apr-13, 10:56
St. Andrews First Aid in Thurso would like feedback from the public on how the public thinks that St. Andrews First Aid are doing for the community in the Caithness area.

Positive and negative feedback is welcome as we would like to know if there is any we can improve on or whether the public thinks we are doing a good/bad job whilst on duties/training.

Many Thanks

St. Andrews First Aid

baggie boy
14-Apr-13, 17:00
Please give feedback, it is important for St. Andrews to hear your views.

St. Andrews

Bertieboy
14-Apr-13, 17:11
Hi, do you offer a 1st aid recognised course?

CHD1973
14-Apr-13, 22:03
I have been at several events throughout Caithness and the service they provide is excellent. At most of the events you hope know one requires their service but you always see them around and know where they are if you need them. They always act promptly when required whether it be assisting athletes who have had accidents on the tracks or dealing with minor burns and they always take total control of the situation. Well worth having at the events.

I have also attended a first aid course through my work and it was excellent.

veekay
15-Apr-13, 11:06
I agree with you CHD197. At any event I have attended or organised the St. Andrew's first aiders have been excellent. I have also attended one of the courses and it was well put over and informative. If I had one small gripe it would be with trying to get information from the HQ, though in saying this it is a few years since I had dealings with them and they may have improved.

Bertieboy
17-Apr-13, 14:48
Hi, do St Andrews First Aid offer courses?