PDA

View Full Version : The Lunch Box (Wick) Ltd

shamrock2007
08-Apr-13, 14:16
Its been a while so thought I would post a wee update of what we're up to in The Lunch Box

We are open Monday to Saturday 9am until 3pm. Last orders to the kitchen are 2.30pm.

We have the largest filling selection in the north & offer you many options to put your favourite filling on.

We have a fantastic new baker, Annie Body from Annies Bakery allowing us to offer even more Dairy & Gluten free products. It is important to me that "everyone" has the right to experience eating out in this day & age

We have a fantastic team led by myself Kirsteen then we have Caroline, Steph & Laura & Saturday staff Shannon & Carla. Myself & Caroline trained at college together.

We have regular Character Lunches, going to be trying something new this year so look out for more details

We have a unique picnic hamper service, this does need to be preordered though.

Through KCC & The Lunch Box we have lots of experience catering many outside catering events. We have done birthdays, engagements, weddings, funerals & much more.

This summer we will be providing the judges lunches for The Lateron Show & running the tea tent on Saturday 13th July then the following weekend we will be at The County Show. Offering lots of yummy food including our kids boxes.

Follow us on facebook for regular updates.

Huge thanks to all my customers for your continued support