PDA

View Full Version : Orgers Meet

joxville
08-Apr-13, 10:31
I was up in Caithness last week on holiday and managed to meet a few Orgers, so thanks to Bobinovich, Shelley Cowie, Lazytown, Invisible and Alanatkie for a great evening in the Upper Deck. I also popped in to Birons to meet Kevin Milkins, and Serendipity in Thurso to meet Henry20. Sadly I didn't have time to get to meet Tuggs or Alice, maybe next time I plan to visit I'll give more notice, and I also met up with Wifie on my way south. So thanks all, it was a great week and the weather was just brilliant the whole time. :-)

Fran
08-Apr-13, 10:37
Hope more of us can meet you in wick next time

joxville
08-Apr-13, 11:01
Yes Fran, a week really isn't enough time. Oh, and I found out who Kodiak is, it turns out I know him, though I always suspected I did, he was my photography tutor at Thurso College :-)

Alice in Blunderland
08-Apr-13, 11:36
Alice, maybe next time I plan to visit I'll give more notice, :-)

Its a date :D

Alice in Blunderland
08-Apr-13, 11:37
a week really isn't enough time. :-)

Maybe it is for a superhero like yourself you must be soooo in demand ;)

ShelleyCowie
08-Apr-13, 14:46
Was lovely to finally meet you Jox :) Had a lovely evening :D

poppett
08-Apr-13, 15:29
Sorry I missed you. Maybe next time??

crayola
08-Apr-13, 20:47
I also met up with Wifie on my way south. Did you buy her a scone? ;)

joxville
08-Apr-13, 21:44
No actually, but I did buy her a coffee in Maccy D's. I even gave her the sticker off of my cup towards her getting a free coffee. Ye canna call me tight :-)

joxville
08-Apr-13, 21:46
I can't recall ever buying anyone a scone, and I think Wifie has pretty much given up of seeing it happen :-)

Thanks for the rep C x

Invisible
10-Apr-13, 12:49
I was up in Caithness last week on holiday and managed to meet a few Orgers, so thanks to Bobinovich, Shelley Cowie, Lazytown, Invisible and Alanatkie for a great evening in the Upper Deck. I also popped in to Birons to meet Kevin Milkins, and Serendipity in Thurso to meet Henry20. Sadly I didn't have time to get to meet Tuggs or Alice, maybe next time I plan to visit I'll give more notice, and I also met up with Wifie on my way south. So thanks all, it was a great week and the weather was just brilliant the whole time. :-)

You saw me? I'm gonna have words with the makers of the invisible coat I was wearing.

crayola
10-Apr-13, 18:54
I can't recall ever buying anyone a scone, and I think Wifie has pretty much given up of seeing it happen :-)Thanks for the rep C xThere comes a first time for everything. Don't forget to put the jam on first.