PDA

View Full Version : Joxviles biography

Alice in Blunderland
06-Apr-13, 08:57
Speechless for once Im speechless. Be still my beating heart. Can anyone match this wonder mans credentials. I don't know how I never read this before. My hero :Razz Is there anything he has missed feel free to add it on for him to consider.

A gregarious fellow, I'm often surrounded by the most beautiful of societies ladies. As such, a person of my standing only frequents the best of eateries and nightclubs. Should you be fortunate to allowed admittance you may come and introduce yourself. Of course, the catwalk holds no boundaries for me either, my natty line in corduroy trousers is often imitated but never bettered. I'm on first name terms with the PM, Pope and Angela Merkel. The Queen licks the back of my head! I was once a hit man for the CIA, FBI and MFI, and as such am a wanted man in many countries. I've never been to Bangor. I only sleep every eighth day, and upside down when I do. I own the only pair of aquamarine Speedo's in the world. I can boil a four minute egg in three. I repel dirt.

Can we see a picture of you in the aquamarine speedos jox ?? ;)

John Little
06-Apr-13, 09:28
I have to say Alice that there is a startling resemblance between this and the memoirs of Casanova. Do you believe in reincarnation?

Alice in Blunderland
06-Apr-13, 10:33
I have to say Alice that there is a startling resemblance between this and the memoirs of Casanova. Do you believe in reincarnation?

I reckon he is a proper Casanova....or he is delusional...............hmmm now Im not sure which :lol:

golach
06-Apr-13, 10:46
Allegedly Jox can also leap tall buildings in a bound, but why oh why does he wear his underpants on the outside [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
06-Apr-13, 11:15
but why oh why does he wear his underpants on the outside [lol]

Hes just showing off his aquamarine speedos. :cool:

golach
06-Apr-13, 12:32
Hes just showing off his aquamarine speedos. :cool:

Am not sure if they are genuine speedo's I think they are budgie smugglers :lol:

David Banks
06-Apr-13, 15:01
Am not sure if they are genuine speedo's I think they are budgie smugglers :lol:

Cheep shot

joxville
07-Apr-13, 16:29
Flattery will get you everywhere Alice ;-)

Alice in Blunderland
07-Apr-13, 16:51
Flattery will get you everywhere Alice ;-)

good thats what I was hoping for ;)