PDA

View Full Version : Win a Groat sticker album!

samcant
20-Feb-05, 23:13
Y'know those sticker albums for things like football and the like?

Well, why dont North Of Scotland Newspapers do a Groat/Courier version? (In broadsheet format of course)

I think it would be a hit! You could get a free pack of stickers every Wednesday and Friday, with prizes for completed albums! Imagine, just needing one more Noel Donaldson or Robert Shand to complete your album, thus winning a trip to Camster! Or the North Baths!

I hope NOSN consider this idea, as it would not only see circulation rocket, but give people a reason to buy the local rags beyond reading the court reports and the situations vacant!

AND it would see the elderly have plenty of material with which to light fires this winter.

Zael
21-Feb-05, 10:49
First thing I do with a paper (groat included) is pick it up by the spine and shake out all the dross they add to the paper, advertisments and the like, would be a wasted idea on me :)

EDDIE
21-Feb-05, 20:03
Samcant how old are you?.If the groat or any other papers wanted to do something constructive they could build an archives of all the newspapers they have printed and put it on the internet for anyone to view for free now that would be good but i cant see it happening

samcant
21-Feb-05, 23:23
My age is not particularly relevant.

The crucial point is this would be an incredibly popular idea-an even better idea than shotgun golf.

The fat is in the fire.

brew
22-Feb-05, 11:25
I think its a fab idea. made me smile thinking about it. I for it

girnigoe
22-Feb-05, 21:41
Eddie - That is an absolutely BRILLIANT idea!!!!!

I hope someone from NOSN reads this and takes heed! :D :D