PDA

View Full Version : moving to area on 11th April

jmoore23
26-Mar-13, 22:09
Hey all!

I posted awhile back about my family relocating to Thurso. Well due to the weather we will be arriving on April 12th. I was just wondering if there were any mummies with toddlers or youngsters would love to chat or meet up for coffee and introduce me to the sights and sounds of the town. I have a one year old boy and can't wait for him to meet youngsters of a similar age. I am 28 and my husband is 30. He will be starting a detective position with CNC at Dounreay.

Can't wait to hear or meet with you all soon

Josie

Tugmistress
27-Mar-13, 07:40
Well i would like to i hope your move goes well and we aren't really suffering with the weather here thankfully.
As for being a mummy, i an now a ganny 3.5 times over lol (number 4 due in june/july) so i can't say i would be any good to you lol but i would certainly be pleased to meet up at Caithness Horizons for a coffee at some point once you have unpacked etc if no one else better than me has answered you :)

Droopy
27-Mar-13, 09:16
Hey all! I am 28 and my husband is 30. He will be starting a detective position with CNC at Dounreay. Whatever happened to discretion within the Police?.....

Alrock
27-Mar-13, 17:42
Whatever happened to discretion within the Police?.....

Can you not read....

....a detective position with CNC at Dounreay.

Dounreay Police... everybody knows that they are not real police... lol