PDA

View Full Version : conservatories

Fran
24-Mar-13, 16:58
Can anyone recommend the best firm to build a conservatory?

Alice in Blunderland
24-Mar-13, 17:06
PM sent on who to avoid. We have a leaking howling conservatory and have been battling for four years to get it fixed. NHBC have now taken over to get it sorted.

billmoseley
24-Mar-13, 18:15
we had one built up here in Kirtomy which gets the full force of the winds and it has been amazing> A company called ERG did ours http://www.easter-ross-windows.co.uk/Home.aspx. great work men tidy job did exactly what they promised from start to finish. Ours was a very difficult one for the as the weather turn bad when they were doing it and they hit a few problems knocking thought the wall though no fault of theirs i might add. Though all this they did not complain once and always explained what was going on. Very highly recommended.

Alice in Blunderland
24-Mar-13, 18:35
we had one built up here in Kirtomy which gets the full force of the winds and it has been amazing> A company called ERG did ours http://www.easter-ross-windows.co.uk/Home.aspx. great work men tidy job did exactly what they promised from start to finish. Ours was a very difficult one for the as the weather turn bad when they were doing it and they hit a few problems knocking thought the wall though no fault of theirs i might add. Though all this they did not complain once and always explained what was going on. Very highly recommended.

Now that you mention it a friend of mine also had their conservatory built by this company and her one puts mine totally in the shade. Its a far better conservatory.

appilihp
25-Mar-13, 08:20
I was thinking Everest has anyone had dealings with them

cazmanian_minx
25-Mar-13, 08:24
I was thinking Everest has anyone had dealings with them

Friends of ours did (up here) and would never, ever use them again. Another vote for ERG here.

plutonio
26-Mar-13, 04:32
Ours is ERG, very good

macadamia
26-Mar-13, 15:52
After the Neverendum, and Scotland is Independent from Wasteminster, it'll be illigal to have Conservatories in Scotland for ever - Scotland will be a Conservatory free zone as we kick 'em all out back to the soft south where they belong with their toffee-nosed snatching of food and resources from the mouths...........etc.......etc......