PDA

View Full Version : Humanity has gone!

Angel
21-Mar-13, 12:27
This had me in tears...

(http://www.facebook.com/index.php?stype=lo&lh=Ac_Ze1S-8ddX--AX#!/photo.php?v=431238043617457&set=vb.430560477018547&type=2&theater)*Link removed as it breaks forum rules on appropriate language

Angel...

Kodiak
21-Mar-13, 12:42
That was the MOST Cold Hearted thing I have ever seen showing No Compassion at all. I was and still am disgusted at the behaviour of the some of the people in this Video.

Shaggy
21-Mar-13, 12:43
kinda ruined my morning that......not such a good day after all. :-(

Sorry, meant it in a heartfelt way, not the kind of video i was expecting to be honest and watching this total disregard for human life put my day into perspective...i cannot understand how life has become so worthless as to not warrant a second glance, especially in this case and the child lying there in pain with no help imminent

M Swanson
21-Mar-13, 18:59
I must say, that this is the most harrowing video I have ever watched and I sobbed whilst doing so. Just when I think I've seen, or heard, the worst, up pops something else too awful to comprehend. So many people just glanced at the poor child and carried on with business as usual. Words can't describe my loathing of anyone who recorded the incident, instead of dropping everything to give help. I will never forget this tragic little girl. :(

billmoseley
21-Mar-13, 20:28
heart breaking

Angel
21-Mar-13, 21:30
Sorry for any language associated with the video, was not aware of it. Just too stunned at the video...

Angel...

Oddquine
21-Mar-13, 22:37
I arrived here too late to see the video which has been removed......but I fully agree with the thread title "Humanity has gone" regardless of anything you can provide to illustrate that...I have believed that since Maggie Thatcher got into power there is no community in the UK any more.....it is all me, me, me!

You can PM me with the link if you like.

Alrock
21-Mar-13, 22:51
I arrived here too late to see the video which has been removed......but I fully agree with the thread title "Humanity has gone" regardless of anything you can provide to illustrate that...I have believed that since Maggie Thatcher got into power there is no community in the UK any more.....it is all me, me, me!

You can PM me with the link if you like.

Link badly removed, it's still there, just click on the *L

Oddquine
22-Mar-13, 01:26
Link badly removed, it's still there, just click on the *L

Think somebody saw your post....the OP was edited again at 21.54