PDA

View Full Version : New Wick shop

Fran
08-Jan-07, 20:02
At the present time of unemployment and some people wanting to stay on the dole, I admire a young man who has started his own business in Wick. i dont know the lad but i have seen him in the past driving delivering small parcels.
Today his new shop opened in wick high street at the old church near Camps, which was last used as a picture framing shop.The lads idea of opening a good quality second hand shop is a great idea and im sure he will succeed, especially as there is no auction and blythswood and homeaid charity shops do well selling furniture.
He sells good quality furniture and white goods and his prices are very good. His shop is called Sams and i wish him all the best with his new venture. I'm sure he will do really well.

DarkAngel
08-Jan-07, 20:44
I passed this today whilst walking on the street...Good luck to him..Didnt go in a look but did notice table and chairs in the window, Also noticed prams inside for sale too! I hope he does well! Good luck Sam!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/dpwells/Animations/Good%20Luck/luck3.gif

johno
08-Jan-07, 22:37
I know the lad just for speaking to in passing, He comes over as a nice guy
Good to him for trying. hope it,s a success for him.

Good Luck With Your
Shop
Sam :Razz :)

mareng
08-Jan-07, 23:15
I wish the proprietor good luck in his endeavours, and if he is reading this - assure yourself that you have appraised yourself of your responsibilities in re-selling "white goods"

It is a difficult area to prosper in, with the attendant liability requirements.