PDA

View Full Version : The County Show!

Angel
15-Mar-13, 23:05
I have been going to the county show for about 15 years now and I din't know why!

It always appears busy with plenty to look at and enjoy. I still enjoy it even when its a mud bath...

But I can't actually work out what I get from going... maybe there is not a single item that stands out, but the whole feel of the effort people put in.

I always come home exhausted but kind of satisfied!

Why do you go, to buy, to meet, to watch, to look at, to drink, to blether!

Angel...

secrets in symmetry
15-Mar-13, 23:09
I like looking at posh cows.

Make of that what you will lol!

billmoseley
16-Mar-13, 17:19
I like looking at posh cows.

Make of that what you will lol! remind you of Violet? :lol:

secrets in symmetry
16-Mar-13, 23:02
Somehow, I can't imagine Violet at the County Show.

I'm not so keen on posh sheep, but they're still good.

Angel
20-Mar-13, 21:46
It looks like I am not alone in knowing the reason why we go to the County show!

Angel...

billmoseley
21-Mar-13, 19:59
i used to go to all the shows all over Britain some years back including the royal show but my fav was always the Yorkshire show. We showed our Ayrshire cows there got together with other farmers and had a generally good time. I still love the shows and go most years to the county show

secrets in symmetry
22-Mar-13, 00:49
i used to go to all the shows all over Britain some years back including the royal show but my fav was always the Yorkshire show. We showed our Ayrshire cows there got together with other farmers and had a generally good time. I still love the shows and go most years to the county showI didn't know you were a farmer in a previous life. Why did you give it up?