View Full Version : server problems

pat cavanagh
15-Mar-13, 10:00
cant seam 2 access pm box
or even when i post on here it seams 2 hang an then cannot be displayed
but yet the post is posted

M Swanson
15-Mar-13, 10:03
Yes, I think there must be a glitch Pat. New posts aren't showing on the second page.

Torvaig
15-Mar-13, 10:18
You are not alone ladies; we will just have to be patient.....

Dadie
15-Mar-13, 13:34
The org is broken!
Sorry people cant read my messages..

Maxx
15-Mar-13, 15:03
Looks like the database for the forum is now working properly again.

Let us know if you come across anything that does not work as expected.

Torvaig
15-Mar-13, 17:32
There are still glitches on the org. One or two posts have been duplicated and I had a couple of messages which gave me the gist of what was being said but far from right. I have deleted them in fear of anything else going wrong.

Dadie, I hope you got the information of the group on Skye who have joined "HeartStart" and "Lucky2Bhere" after a friend of mine suffered a heart attack and was only saved by an ambulance passing the end of his road at the right time.

The aim of these groups is to have defibs accessible and trained people in schools, football clubs, shinty clubs, youth groups and swimming pools etc., and hopefully fatalities will continue to decrease.

Now that Ross is well again (although he still has a heart condition and is permanently monitored with a small implanted device) he has made it is mission to spread the word and training regarding using defibrillators etc., and many of them are now in place in Skye and the people trained to use them.