PDA

View Full Version : I've asked David Cameron

ducati
12-Mar-13, 18:34
Via the contact No 10 page, to clarify if he would negotiate away the UK's Oil revenue in the unlikely event of a yes vote next year. I'll let you know if I get an answer.

Phill
12-Mar-13, 21:58
I've tweeted CMD many times, he's an ignorant feckless workshy git!
Can't be bothered getting out of bed in a morning to reply.

ducati
12-Mar-13, 23:44
Yes he told me some numpty fa Manchester was stalking him and he has called an officer of the Law.

Phill
13-Mar-13, 01:13
Technically, sending him abusive tweets whilst tottering home from the boozer doesn't constitute stalking!

(apparently)

RagnarRocks
13-Mar-13, 07:31
I've called David from the Cameroon and he says he hasn't a clue what you're on about he has some palm oil you can borrow , and could you get all the charity film crews out of his living room

ducati
13-Mar-13, 23:33
"Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate Government Department so that they may reply to your concerns directly".

Blimey! They must have an 'Alex Salmond is an idiot' Department. :eek:

secrets in symmetry
13-Mar-13, 23:39
"Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate Government Department so that they may reply to your concerns directly".

Blimey! They must have an 'Alex Salmond is an idiot' Department. :eek:Now there's a cushy job! :cool:

ducati
15-Mar-13, 21:55
David hasn't replied yet but he has started spamming me. :roll:

John Little
15-Mar-13, 22:59
Be careful! His mate Gideon will be sending you his bible next...

secrets in symmetry
15-Mar-13, 23:07
David hasn't replied yet but he has started spamming me. :roll:I thought you and Dave were the best of pals. Surely pals can't spam each other.

ducati
22-Mar-13, 08:06
he's an ignorant feckless workshy git!
Can't be bothered getting out of bed in a morning to reply.

Starting to agree with you Phill, he has offered me a huge brown envelope to take on an apprentice 'though. :cool:

secrets in symmetry
23-Mar-13, 01:53
Starting to agree with you Phill, he has offered me a huge brown envelope to take on an apprentice 'though. :cool:Take it! But only on condition that he (eventually) responds to your hydrocarbon question....

ducati
11-May-13, 15:58
Well, arrived in the post this morning, a letter, by first class post, from a very nice lady at the Scotland Office.

I'll not replicate any part of it here but the jist was; The Gov. and Mr Cameron are committed the the UK remaining whole. However, they recognise the mandate given the SNP to call a referendum and are proud to have worked with them to help facilitate one.

In the undesirable event the Scottish people vote to split from the UK, then the share of all assets and liabilities currently held by the UK will become the subject of complex and extensive negotiations. The UK Government will negotiate on behalf of the people to achieve the most advantageous result.

Take that how you will. :eek:

Alrock
11-May-13, 16:41
...The UK Government will negotiate on behalf of the people to achieve the most advantageous result.

Take that how you will. :eek:

They're gonna give away as little as possible, fairness is not in their vocabulary....

If the negotiations broke down what would happen next?
Would it have to go to a tribunal & if so who would run that, the UN? & would their decision be legally binding? Could the UK use their VETO (an absurd concept in a supposedly democratic institution)?