PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone - No Service

Jiffy
09-Mar-13, 22:08
Hi everyone. Have had problems with service on Vodafone all day and just wondered who else is not getting service on their phone. This was a problem a week last thursday but remedied on the sunday. Have reported it to vodafone again but they are telling me there isn't a problem with the mast and that it's my sim card. Hubby, son and father in law have no service. Please post so I can report it again. Thanks.

joe
09-Mar-13, 22:41
Same here two phones and no signal,had same problems last week.I am in Wick

celtchicky
10-Mar-13, 00:14
i reported it too and was told there WAS a fault but nothin on their faults board on eforum

fed up now!

rubber_duck
10-Mar-13, 09:35
Same here. I reported it last week and was told there was a problem with the mast but they would send me a new sim card, this doesn't make sense.. I never received the sim and didn't bother reporting the problem yesterday as they obviously haven't a clue. I'll be glad when my contract is over and I can cancel.

gollach
10-Mar-13, 11:17
There are Vodafone problems in Thurso too. After those 4 days last month with no service, the signal is still not right as it keeps vanishing for 5 minutes at a time. Really annoying cos you don't get a missed call notice on the phone as there is no signal.

I received a text at 8pm last night to say I had 3 new voicemail messages. One of the messages was left first thing yesterday morning and another was left on Thursday morning!

This week, I asked someone at work if they had signal problems. He told me he and his wife had noticed the fault but hadn't told Vodafone. Hard to blame the network when nobody bothers to report the faults.

Please report any issues so they can be fixed.