PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing today?

joxville
04-Mar-13, 11:32
I'm on late shift this week, which starts at 7pm, so not wanting to waste this lovely day we have here in Hampshire , I'm off out geocaching. What are you doing today?

M Swanson
04-Mar-13, 12:07
Ooh! I hadn't heard of geocaching, but think it may have been featured on last night's 'Country File.' Is it where somebody hides a small container, with something written inside and then they give the co-ordinates for others to track the item? I thought it was fascinating and would have quite enjoyed giving it a go, but like many women, I'm useless at using a compass and map reading, etc. I'm sure I'd be useless. Enjoy your day! :lol: I'm off to work shortly.

squidge
04-Mar-13, 12:09
Im avoiding doing what I have to do by doing stuff that i could not bother doing at all. :(

Tugmistress
04-Mar-13, 17:08
was about to go to the docs this morning until they rang twenty minutes before the appointment asking to reschedule it to this afternoon, which sort of suited me as although we were about to go out the door i felt rough, so i just laid out on the settee and fell asleep listening to MFR. Now smurfing hte web and getting ready to go to the dosc, let's see if i can get there this time lol.

Alice in Blunderland
05-Mar-13, 16:20
Going over notes from three very interesting meetings I attended yesterday. From that will sit down and write a few letters and emails. Im also thinking who to harass for money for school kids for projects they have in mind which needs funding. :D

M Swanson
05-Mar-13, 16:51
Just finished clipping one of my dogs ........ the very well-behaved one. Think I'll leave the unco-operative and naughty second one, until another day. Someone once said that a dog only lives to please you. Don't believe it! My bruiser has me on my toes all day long and couldn't give a darn if it pleases me, or not. :).

Just enjoying a well-earned cup of coffee.

annemarie482
05-Mar-13, 17:10
dug a new bed in the garden, put down weed control, edging planted some new shrubs and put down bark :)
in-between school and nursery drop offs/pick ups, doing the washing and feeding/playing with my one year old!
now off to make a start on dinner....

golach
05-Mar-13, 17:31
Had lunch with a trio of Orgers, what a great couple of hours :)

Kodiak
05-Mar-13, 17:37
I made my weekly trip to the Post Office, a day late this week as I was not up to it yesterday, to collect my Pension. Did a Bit of shopping and came home to watch TV. Thats it!

joxville
05-Mar-13, 19:20
I cleaned the car and checked it over, it's going in for its MOT tomorrow. Now I'm off to work.

shazzap
05-Mar-13, 19:44
Hobbled to Asda 2 minutes away, which takes me ages. Being an ear to a friend whose mam is dying. Flitting between the various forums i peruse. Waiting for The Vampire Diaries to come on the box.

billmoseley
05-Mar-13, 20:37
drove my bus about town a bit now sat surfing the forum with mischief in mind :mad:

squidge
06-Mar-13, 00:27
Today I have mainly avoided the ironing.... spoke to two people I love about a feeling I am struggling to shift, told a friend I have fallen out with about some good news and had a special dinner with my family to celebrate my son getting FIVE unconditional offers to universities - he just has to make his mind up now lol.