PDA

View Full Version : The good rep. thread

joxville
02-Mar-13, 20:41
My thanks to Serenity, Squidge, Moira, Cherokee and Rheghead for the recent good rep, it's much appreciated. If anyone would like to say thanks to another Orger just keep the thread going.

secrets in symmetry
02-Mar-13, 20:54
Thanks Joxville. :cool:

And thanks Tubthumper. :cool: Old Pluteney 239 is an alpha++ grade whisky that lasts for more than 20,000 years - unless you accidentally add fast neutrons!

Thanks to all the others too. I won't name you in public - you might not want the world to know lol!

shazzap
02-Mar-13, 21:05
I always send thank you, in a private message. As i think this is good manners.

Kodiak
03-Mar-13, 00:13
My Thanks to the following members who have recently left me good Rep :-

Retread, Iffy, Serenity, LIZZ & donnick :D

annemarie482
03-Mar-13, 00:18
Thanks to joxville, focusRS, Iffy, golach, donss, SIS x2 and torvaig x 3 for the rep so far this year :)
Much appreciated!
I always give rep where I feel it due :)

golach
03-Mar-13, 00:49
too many to mention ,but you all know who you are..........Thank you all

billmoseley
03-Mar-13, 10:18
thanks to everyone who likes my posts and even my jokes

Flynn
03-Mar-13, 11:55
How do we know if we've received 'good rep'? I can't see anything on my, or other's, profiles about rep.

annemarie482
03-Mar-13, 11:57
Hit the settings button and if you scroll down the page the recent reps for you should be showing :)

Flynn
03-Mar-13, 12:03
It the settings button and if you scroll down the page the recent reps for you should be showing :)

Thanks for that. It appears I have received rep from a few people, so thank you everyone who has done so. My apologies for not thanking people earlier I was unaware of the system.

Edit: Just looked in my settings and apparently it's set so that Reputation points show with each of my posts, but I don't see them on anyone's posts?

Buttercup
04-Mar-13, 18:05
Thanks for that. It appears I have received rep from a few people, so thank you everyone who has done so. My apologies for not thanking people earlier I was unaware of the system.

Edit: Just looked in my settings and apparently it's set so that Reputation points show with each of my posts, but I don't see them on anyone's posts?
Your rep shows as the wee green rectangles under your name on each post. If you disable it they disappear.

joxville
05-Mar-13, 15:22
Thanks Torvaig. :-)

joxville
10-Mar-13, 03:57
Thanks Crayola