PDA

View Full Version : CWIF - ywindy is the best!

secrets in symmetry
02-Mar-13, 00:46
Yes, I know I used to make fun of the schoolboy's attempts to understand the production of electricity from windfarms, but at that time I didn't know how good he was - when compared with the rest of his buddies with big shoes.

At least he takes data, and he tries to understand it. The rest of them just write rubbish.

I know one of "the rest of them" has a science degree, but you'd hardly believe it. Ywindy is streets ahead in his analysis.

Keep it up YWY. :D

ywindythesecond
02-Mar-13, 01:33
Yes, I know I used to make fun of the schoolboy's attempts to understand the production of electricity from windfarms, but at that time I didn't know how good he was - when compared with the rest of his buddies with big shoes.

At least he takes data, and he tries to understand it. The rest of them just write rubbish.

I know one of "the rest of them" has a science degree, but you'd hardly believe it. Ywindy is streets ahead in his analysis.

Keep it up YWY. :D

The phrase "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" springs to mind for some reason. I have just posted a couple of things on the Baillie thread for you to get your teeth into but perhaps in your new incarnation you will agree with me?

secrets in symmetry
09-Mar-13, 00:33
Ywindy's problem is that he doesn't listen to advice from scientists.