PDA

View Full Version : Pony offered on long term loan to knowledgeable home only

Coushie
28-Feb-13, 17:30
Welsh x 12hh pony. 11yrs old, Chestnut with flaxen mane and tail and small star.

Spice is an exceptionally quiet pony both on and off the lead rein and will pop a few small jumps.

The reason she is on loan is that my daughter has outgrown her but we do not want to sell her.

I used Spice when my daughter was learning to ride as she gave her confident as she was so quite and willing to please but has loads more potential. My daughter only liked riding at home, hence she has not competed under saddle or gone to pony club.

Spice is happy to go on lead rein and is very patient, however will go off lead rein and can be forward going when asked but never strong. She has been to a couple of in-hand shows and to the indoor school and nothing seems to phase her, she is good to box, shoe, lunge, catch etc and loves to be groomed and fussed over. She is a true kids pony, she would never bite, kick or take advantage. She would suit a young child who wants to go to pony club to gain confidence and have some fun and is capable of much more than is currently asked.

Spice can be prone to laminitis but this has not been a problem if managed correctly so we are therefore looking for a knowledgeable home. She is currently in at night so a stable would be a requirement.

If you would like to more about Spice please Tel: 01593 721255 or
email sinclairdone@btinternet.com

Coushie
07-May-13, 13:29
now rehomed - thanks to all who enquired