PDA

View Full Version : tabby cat

blackcat777
28-Feb-13, 13:25
Hi we have a stray tabby cat that needs to be rehomed to a good forever home. This cat has lived in our house for the past few weeks and if my other cat would accept it, we would keep it, but my other cat is jealous.

It's very friendly, loves people and is very clean in the house. Its a standard striped tabby with large eyes (bonny face). It seems to have a special connection with people and would make a very loving pet. It gets on with other cats (it's my snobby female thats the problem not the stray) and has also been introduced to a small dog. It was a little unsure but no huge panics and it didn't go for the dog or anything so I think it would settle in quickly with a family that had dog.

The other thing I should mention is that it is used to going out although it's so laid back it could probably be a house cat and not care. It just seems grateful to be fed and have human contact. It snores when its in a deep sleep which is actually quite comical. So, that's all the information I can give about it, although if we get it a good home we can deliver it in a cat carrier anywhere in the county if necessary. we just want it to go somewhere it will be happy and loved

blackcat777
01-Mar-13, 11:11
Thanks everyone, lovely little cat is now with the cat protection