PDA

View Full Version : WOW ! Rolling In The Deep (Father and Daughter)

Iffy
26-Feb-13, 21:22
http://youtu.be/43bPhMj0dhM

joxville
26-Feb-13, 22:29
Annoying. Is it just me or is there anyone else that can't stand the sound of children singing?

Rheghead
26-Feb-13, 22:37
Annoying. Is it just me or is there anyone else that can't stand the sound of children singing?

It depends on if you have kids of your own I guess. A lot of cutesy kid stuff goes under the male radar until it is of interest or summat you can relate to.

Iffy
26-Feb-13, 22:51
I, possibly, should have expanded on my original thread ! It was not meant to be a "WOW!" with only regards to the wee girl's singing, (and, OK Rheghead and Jox, obviously not her competency at such !!) but much moreso for her sheer passion and love of singing along with her Dad. The look of utter love in her eyes for her Dad and her obvious love of music, I think, makes this video brilliant !

Rheghead
26-Feb-13, 22:58
Her timing and passion was brilliant. Her voice will mature, she has a great future.

joxville
26-Feb-13, 23:21
Even when I was young I couldn't stand the sound of kids singing, it's always grated on my nerves, and when my own son was little and would sing, the only thing it stirred in me was the wish that he'd shut the hell up.

secrets in symmetry
02-Mar-13, 14:30
Annoying. Is it just me or is there anyone else that can't stand the sound of children singing?I looked at this thread when it was first posted. I switched off the video after suffering her singing for a very long 10 seconds....

billmoseley
02-Mar-13, 16:28
Annoying. Is it just me or is there anyone else that can't stand the sound of children singing? i'm with you on this children should be seen and not heard lololol

joxville
02-Mar-13, 17:08
Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't stand the sound of kids singing. I recall there was some little girl of 6 or 7 years of age on one of those talent shows a couple of years ago, my ears bled when I heard her, awful, just truly awful. I've nothing against parents encouraging their kids if they have a talent, just don't inflict it on the rest of us until they are a bit older please.

gingernut
02-Mar-13, 17:53
Who remembers Junior Showtime with Bonnie Langford? :~(

harden
02-Mar-13, 17:54
sorry but i must say its nice to see and hear father and daughter doing something together as now adays kids and parents dont mingle enough and its go play ur computor or watch the tv then when they grtow up its didnt they grow up so fast and i dont know where the years have gone well i do in front off the box ..

billmoseley
02-Mar-13, 19:53
Who remembers Junior Showtime with Bonnie Langford? :~( Who would want to remember it? She had a voice that made me cringe :lol: