PDA

View Full Version : Inverness Hotels

SEB
05-Jan-07, 02:31
Does anyone know if any Inverness hotels have special deals on this month? Needing to book 2 family rooms for 19th and 20th January?

sweetpea
05-Jan-07, 12:35
Try the Thistle, it's usually quite competative and you get use of the pool, gym etc.

Piglet
05-Jan-07, 16:24
Try http://www.laterooms.com or http://www.travelodge.co.uk/

Fran
05-Jan-07, 22:04
The Royal Highland hotel, next to the railway station has an offer just now of dinner, bed and breakfast for £39. I have been to a lot of guest houses that are £20 b and b per night. the tourist office has a book of Inverness guest houses which i use and its very good. Can also be seen on the web.

DarkAngel
05-Jan-07, 23:28
I was also goin to say what Fran just posted there..We always stay at station or the Royal Highland hotel and they are always doing great offers..Worth phoning and trying them :D

SEB
07-Jan-07, 21:39
Have phoned various hotels and they're either fully booked for the weekend that I want, or they can't give me 2 family rooms, so have ended up booking 2 rooms in the Travelodge. Thanks for help anyway!

madmissus
14-Jan-07, 23:48
Must admit, hubby, me and our 2 boys, aged 6 and 4 usually get a family room at the Premier Travel Inn Beechwood, ideal, you pay extra for breakfast but the boys get free, it works out about £58 per night altogether. In fact I'm staying there next week myself whilst on a course, nothing fancy but it does the job!!

Fran
17-Jan-07, 01:48
Travellodge are advertising rooms for £15 per night, thats cheap.

SEB
17-Jan-07, 22:11
Tried to book this deal but you have to book at least 21 days in advance, and the travelodge in Inverness doesn't actually have that many dates when this deal is on. Just my luck!

Fran
08-Mar-07, 02:36
Raigmore Motel by the hospital is very good and I use this a lot. asingle room ....with 2 single beds.....en suite, tv, kettle etc nice and clean and warm is £30 if you are a patient or hospital visitor and you get a good breakfast till 9.30.am too.