PDA

View Full Version : Online Survey...

Torvaig
20-Feb-13, 11:12
Just went to complete an online survey re useage of funds from wind power to be spent locally in the North.

When I came across the phrase "Caithness and North Sunderland" I quit.

"Caithness and North Blunderland" would be more appropriate.....

MerlinScot
20-Feb-13, 17:43
You mean this one? http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?197770-How-wind-farms-benefit-funds-should-be-spent-in-Caithness

Torvaig
21-Feb-13, 00:25
Yes; now don't tell me that we have teamed up with Sunderland and nobody told me!;)

MerlinScot
21-Feb-13, 09:07
Yes; now don't tell me that we have teamed up with Sunderland and nobody told me!;)Sunderland appears as teamed up with Caithness in many things... I guess that is lack of funding too? ;)

Torvaig
21-Feb-13, 09:56
Ach weel; having them on our side will help move things along....new ideas, new experiences....maybe start up a pen-pal scheme as well?

MerlinScot
21-Feb-13, 14:04
Ach weel; having them on our side will help move things along....new ideas, new experiences....maybe start up a pen-pal scheme as well?

Psst don't tell anyone but I have many friends there, also pen-pal friends....used to live south of Caithness... Let me tell ya that we could borrow a couple of ideas from them ;)

Torvaig
21-Feb-13, 22:52
That's ok; won't let on; no-one will ever know! :lol:

golach
21-Feb-13, 22:56
Sunderland appears as teamed up with Caithness in many things... I guess that is lack of funding too? ;)

Why would Kaitness team up wi' 'e Makems? [lol]

MerlinScot
21-Feb-13, 23:10
Why would Kaitness team up wi' 'e Makems? [lol]

It is the secret plan of the Highlander Rising 2015.. psst don't tell anyone though, sshhhhh.......

golach
21-Feb-13, 23:13
It is the secret plan of the Highlander Rising 2015.. psst don't tell anyone though, sshhhhh.......

Oh its a secret ok I know nothing