PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I am!

Rheghead
14-Feb-05, 21:33
Here is a funny site, and it is quite clever.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

I thought i was Hilda Ogden and it guessed right! It is fully upgradable if it fails to guess right.

2little2late
14-Feb-05, 22:38
I was actually Ronnie Barker. But close enough.

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 5 to have chosen Arkwright from Open All Hours. Arkwright from Open All Hours was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

DrSzin
15-Feb-05, 03:00
I was Sam Mitchell from EastEnders -- it didn't get me the first time, but I may have answered a question incorrectly. I tried again and it got me. Dead cool? Nah, not really. It just asks questions until you answer one with an obvious target. It seems dead cool though -- suitably impressed :D

Rheghead
15-Feb-05, 09:53
It guessed Zippy from Rainbow correctly, but there was one point where I thought it was going to guess josef goebbels, then afterwards I thought, well what is the difference between them? [lol]

Try answering as yourself, I came out as Gary from Men behaving badly! :lol:

Anne_Mas
15-Feb-05, 17:35
I guessed Pamela Anderson, maybe to easy?..... [lol]

doreenhedgehog
15-Feb-05, 17:58
Tried doing it for myself and got this:

I guess that you are H.J. Derr from C'Ville!

Who? :confused

Julia
15-Feb-05, 17:59
You are player number 5 to have chosen Minty from Eastenders. I knew you were Minty from Eastenders from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

~~Tides~~
15-Feb-05, 18:39
Slobodan Milosevic was too hard for it.

Julia
15-Feb-05, 18:52
I'm officially addicted! I love this game

doreenhedgehog
15-Feb-05, 19:35
I still don't know who I'm being compared to???

I guess that you are H.J. Derr from C'Ville!

Anybody shed any light?

DrSzin
15-Feb-05, 20:08
Well, despite a good Google, I still have no idea who H.J. Derr from C'Ville is -- sorry Doreenhedgehog.

I decided to be myself and the response was:

I guess that you are Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers! Am I right?

This is going to have a few people rolling in the aisles, I am sure! :lol:

doreenhedgehog
15-Feb-05, 20:19
Thanks for trying DrSzin - I expect it's some right wing extremist!

Basil Fawlty eh? Interesting!

Alexander Rowe
15-Feb-05, 22:23
Tried for myself and it came up with Ian Beale from Eastenders [lol] :confused :~( :(

Naefearjustbeer
15-Feb-05, 23:57
I guess that you are skipper from gilligans island! Am I right?

I tried it as me and this is what it came up with when I answered that I lived on an Island (as in the uk is an island)

If I say I dont live on an island it asks a lot more questions and comes up with the following

Are you Archie Bunker from All In The Family?

Dont know who either are but at least it didnt pick me as a dictator