PDA

View Full Version : Where to take the kids?

okaydokey
17-Feb-13, 22:45
Is there anywhere in Thurso or surrounding areas to go for coffee that is child friendly i.e facilities for them to play?

i believe there is one in Wick? but not keen on travelling that far, how far would you realistically travel?

MerlinScot
17-Feb-13, 22:50
Is there anywhere in Thurso or surrounding areas to go for coffee that is child friendly i.e facilities for them to play?i believe there is one in Wick? but not keen on travelling that far, how far would you realistically travel?I have never seen a coffee shop with facilities for kids... As a McDonalds you mean?

gingernut
17-Feb-13, 22:56
Is there anywhere in Thurso or surrounding areas to go for coffee that is child friendly i.e facilities for them to play?

i believe there is one in Wick? but not keen on travelling that far, how far would you realistically travel?
I think The Holborn Hotel in Thurso has a childrens play area and you can get coffees/teas/food etc there.

okaydokey
17-Feb-13, 22:57
A Mcdonalds? I mean most kids dont want to sit at a table while their parents chat, is there anywhere to go with a bouncy castle or ball pool or just a toy station?

amybeth
17-Feb-13, 23:35
the Holburn has a wee play area that they can use every day or on a Saturday they have a bouncy castle as well