PDA

View Full Version : Research help required!

Anthro
16-Feb-13, 00:26
I'm doing some research about how people understand the wind and I'd love to know how it affects your life and work...perhaps you can help me out by sending your comments and stories to me using the links on the blog below? Anything you can think of will be much appreciated! :) Thank you.

http://anthropologyinthewind.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/the-winds-that-blow/

secrets in symmetry
16-Feb-13, 00:28
I understand the wind through the Navier-Stokes equation. How else would one understand it?

Shaggy
16-Feb-13, 02:27
Well you have come to the right place....there's a whole heap of wind spouted on the forum at times so why not ask those that spout it for their opinions?

billy5000
16-Feb-13, 03:55
did you say how does wind affect my life or my wife?

It affects me daily,and she says its rotten if that helps!

Kodiak
16-Feb-13, 12:25
Ahh The Wind, It affected my life for many years and I had to make many decisions each day because of it.

Then the great day came and I discovered BiSoDol and I now have the Wind Tamed. :Razz

billmoseley
16-Feb-13, 18:02
Well you have come to the right place....there's a whole heap of wind spouted on the forum at times so why not ask those that spout it for their opinions? i feel your are mistaken Shaggy it is not wind they spout but hot air :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
16-Feb-13, 21:36
Jeez folk full of hot air, wind and comedians they are all to be found on the org ;) . Good luck with your project.

Anthro
16-Feb-13, 22:22
Hmmm, not quite what I was hoping for, but made me smile all the same, so that can't be a bad thing! Thanks guys. :D

Anthro
16-Feb-13, 22:28
You're the first person to mention Navier-Stokes to me - thank you! It's clearly not something that springs to most peoples minds when I ask them about the wind, so I shall investigate further.

secrets in symmetry
17-Feb-13, 00:01
You're the first person to mention Navier-Stokes to me - thank you! It's clearly not something that springs to most peoples minds when I ask them about the wind, so I shall investigate further.I'm honoured to contribute to your education. :cool: