PDA

View Full Version : Celeb Big brother

grantyg
03-Jan-07, 21:40
Well thats the first lot of misfits in!
Jermaine Jackson - a tad plastic looking.
Some random footballers wife - sounds like lilly savage slowed down!
Ken Russell - Will this be the first ever big brother contestant to kick the bucket on TV - he looks a tad unwell!

rfr10
03-Jan-07, 21:43
That footballers wife didn't get a very good welcome.

Bobinovich
03-Jan-07, 21:47
I agree with Granty's first impressions. Jo, while not my favourite person, is at least on the right side of normal.

Leo Sayer :eek: what can I say - just please don't start singing!!!

grantyg
03-Jan-07, 22:28
Face and Cleo the next big Big Brother relationship!

By the way ken russell is looking more cardiac chic by the minute!

Fran
04-Jan-07, 00:50
It will be magic when jane goody and her family enter the house on Friday, can you imagine it ha ha.

pedromcgrory
04-Jan-07, 02:54
heap of rubbish celebrity or not

Jeemag_USA
04-Jan-07, 02:59
Oh thats not fair, we don't have that over here. I have to say the thought of Leo Sayer, Jermaine Jackson and Ken Russel locked in a house conjures up surrealism in the extreme. Where can I see clips of it, do they have a live cam?

candyfloss
04-Jan-07, 10:48
I can't believe the've put such an old guy in there, how on earth is he going to manage he can hardly walk.:eek:
I think Jo and Leo Sayer are about the most normal of the lot of them. :rolleyes:

mccaugm
04-Jan-07, 23:33
Is it a Jackson takover?:eek:...Tito is a judge on "The Two Of Us" at the moment.

At this rate Michael will be on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!". And as for Janet if she can keep her top on straight she might be a Pop Idol Judge...tee hee hee. Scary stuff though!

dozerboy
05-Jan-07, 13:51
I have never seen such a boring thing on TV (apart from the old BBC test card.)

I wouldn't waste my time watching this pointless program.

sweetpea
05-Jan-07, 15:42
I watched them going in but I won't watch for at least a week or 2 until it gets going. Have been watchn Russell the love muscle tho, he is ace!!! I happen to like Leo Sayer in fact I dug out an old album and thoguht I might play it this wk end. I didn't like the look of Ken Russell, hope they have a team on standby if he needs it. Mind you Cleo did say she ws looking for some OIL lol.

johno
09-Jan-07, 11:00
heap of rubbish celebrity or not

Hi , Pedromcgrory, im with you 100 per cent on that.
i would rather watch the grass growing. [how i hate gardening]

[disgust] :~(

Islander
09-Jan-07, 12:18
Here you go Jeemag USA, the link to watch this is:-

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/index.jsp

Personally I've been watching it but Jade's mother is really starting to grate on everyone's nerves a bit much now so I doubt I'll watch much more of it until she goes!

outsider
09-Jan-07, 17:31
i think Celeb BB is quite gud just now.

Ken is out ...yay..he annoyed me and well anoyed that Donnie left...grrr...lol!

candyfloss
09-Jan-07, 17:38
If i was in there i think Jades mother would drive me mad :eek:

I wonder how her and Donnie would have got on :lol: Its a pity he left.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jan-07, 17:42
Ken Russell he was the man.Although I suppose after doing a movie such as Gandhi:lol: !!!He could have retired and spent the easy life without going on CBB.

scorrie
09-Jan-07, 19:27
Ken Russell he was the man.Although I suppose after doing a movie such as Gandhi:lol: !!!He could have retired and spent the easy life without going on CBB.

I think Gandhi would have been an entirely different movie had Ken Russell been involved!! Ken goes for more subtle titles such as "Whore" for his works. Here is a critique of his career.

"Patrick Goldstein comments on Russell's ability to "warp" his subject matter by application of his imagination: "Ken Russell is the sort of filmmaker who could turn a home movie about a tow-headed cherub's fifth birthday into a romp through Sodom and Gomorrah.""