PDA

View Full Version : Who's to be next?

oldmarine
03-Jan-07, 20:15
So far it has been Spain and France. Click on the following to determine who's next. Be sure to read all the way through.

http://usawakeup.org/

George Brims
04-Jan-07, 00:59
What are we supposed to worry about - radical Islam or daft right-wing Americans? That thing has one pointing out the dangers of the other, but they both scare me.

Conscience
04-Jan-07, 01:03
Replace 'Islam and Muslim' with 'Jew' and it could have been written in 1930s Germany.

Jeemag_USA
04-Jan-07, 01:42
Oh good lord, you just need to take one read through that and have a good laugh to yourself. Living in America I know there will be a number of poeple who would latch on to a site like that and many who thikn like that site on a daily basis. But fortunately there are millions here in the USA who would have a good laugh at that. There is too much Paranoia in the world, I have about as much chance as being run over by a car tomorrow as being attacked by an islamic terrorist. I pass a Mosque on the way to work in Indianapolis every day and don't even think about it. I work on a University Campus where there are many muslim foreign exchange students, many of them studying in the fields of Chemistry and Engineering, and I bet there are a few people on campus suspicious about that but do they ever stop to think that maybe they are studying that because that is what their homelands needs, bright young stars with expertise in machinery and degrees that would help them improve their petrochemical industries, its no different from the fact a large majority of our medical students are from third world countries. Suspicion and this kind of propoganda are the reason there are so many twisted heads in this world.

What most americans fail to recognise is that if someone repeated on a daily basis how many people die the USA each year through murder, neglect, violent crime they woud realise that the USA is rife with terror. One of the worst acts of Terror in the USA in recent times was the Oklahoma bombing, inflicted by an american? These types of people could spend years doing studies on their islamic suspects and then wake up to find that Sears Tower has been blown up by a guy who bought a Telly from them and when he brought it back they wouldn't give him a refund, sounds silly, but thats how mad the world is :lol:

That website is a joke, made by a fanatic with too much time on his hands!

George Brims
04-Jan-07, 01:51
Aye Jeemag it's funny until you remember the Oklahoma City perpetrator was one of those nutters.

Jeemag_USA
04-Jan-07, 01:54
Interesting also this website was registered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Oldmarine do you ken these people by any chance?

JAWS
04-Jan-07, 02:41
Check the number of visitors it has had. That should tell you how much interest there is in it. Some single posts on here get far more hits in a couple of days, never mind the total for the whole Org, that that site has had since it started.

That sort of site I love. They are so blatant in their excesses that only those who already believe such things will believe them.
Search hard enough and you will find sites as extreme as that on just about any subject you can think of. If you search hard enough you will probably find one saying much the same about Little Green Men in Flying Saucers.

I worry much more about the sites which are far more subtle in their approach and which, unless you really check every detail, sound oh so sincere and helpful.
They are the ones which have far more success in convincing people and as a result are far more dangerous.

fred
04-Jan-07, 11:42
So far it has been Spain and France.

Eh?

So far what has been Spain and France?

I know a few people who have emigrated to Spain, they keep telling me about their orange groves and the swimming pools they are having built they haven't mentioned anything else.

Now if you'd started off "So far it has been Afghanistan and Iraq" then I would have known what you were talking about and who has genuine reason to be affraid.