PDA

View Full Version : cosmetic surgery

danc1ngwitch
03-Jan-07, 18:48
If you had the chance to have cosmetic surgery would you change
anything about yourself or are you proud that you have your fathers
large nose. even your mothers strange ears.? Me i am happy just the way i am
but i can understand how others want to better themselves.

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 18:57
Im happy enough with myself too, although i wouldnt rule out a wee lift and tuck, when im older, i love the programme, 10 years younger, what a difference, it makes to people, i would defo have dental work done if i needed it, theres no way id go about with no teeth ha ha

Alice in Blunderland
03-Jan-07, 19:02
Ohhh me ,me ,me , please, yes Im all for it, a little nip ,tuck and a bit of liposuction pleassseeee now where did I put my lottery ticket and if I win, girls the bills on me. :lol:

And boys if you're willing Im paying so long as we get to inspect the results.;)

mareng
03-Jan-07, 19:09
i would defo have dental work done if i needed it, theres no way id go about with no teeth ha ha

I decided to get some dental work done, but wish I had spent more time choosing the dental surgeon...........................

http://usera.imagecave.com/blackal/MISC/Goat.jpg

DarkAngel
03-Jan-07, 19:58
No im happy the way iam, Im meant to be this way and thats that!!

I would now after having the buba have Maybe a tummy tuck but nothing done to my face!

connieb19
03-Jan-07, 20:06
I'm quite happy with my face too...I scrub up no bad once I've had a shave and trimmed the nasal hairs.:eek:
The body's in good shape....round. :lol:

danc1ngwitch
03-Jan-07, 20:24
I'm quite happy with my face too...I scrub up no bad once I've had a shave and trimmed the nasal hairs.:eek:
The body's in good shape....round. :lol:

U are the best, once again im giggling we need more people like you, laughter is the best theripy...

emszxr
03-Jan-07, 20:31
i doubt it very much. i have been through enough pain having to have c sections with my 2 daughters, and that pain was very worth it. if it was pain free then i probably be very tempted.

DarkAngel
03-Jan-07, 20:46
Ive also had a c-section and i know how painfull and slow the recovery is, But if i were to have a lovely tummy again with no bumps then i probably would have it done! lol...If it were being paid for me!!!!

Bobinovich
03-Jan-07, 21:55
This guy's not wanting for any of that! Trying to slim a little of the roundness off just now but other than that I'm happy :D

Jeemag_USA
03-Jan-07, 22:32
I could use some larger breasts, I am all beer belly and no chest just now, so could do with evening it up a bit, and I am not giving up the beer belly ;)

mareng
03-Jan-07, 22:52
I have a mate that benefitted from an income tax refund once, and told me that his wife was contemplating breast enlargement on the proceeds.............................

he rationalised that he was intending to get them done to himself, on the basis that he could play with them whenever he wanted.

Smart thinking!

George Brims
04-Jan-07, 01:05
Oh it has to be the teeth. Not mentioning any names, but the dentist I used to go to in Week was not very good. When I showed them to a dentist in Edinburgh when I was at Uni, he gave me 7 new fillings one day and 5 replacement ones the next. Yes, that was about as much fun as it sounds.

Emms
04-Jan-07, 02:26
I'm booked in for cosmetic surgery at Murrayfield hospital on 19th January - so wish me luck!

Lolabelle
04-Jan-07, 10:06
I think that if I got going on plastic surgery, one thing would lead to another and I would end up fully plastic. So no, I won't bother. I would personally rather get my bathroom renovation done. I don't think anything of any one else having some work done, my sister had her ears pinned back as she had real jug handles, but I wouldn't want to spend the money myself, as who knows where it would end if I started. Boobs, celulite, tummy tuck, butt lift, face lift, bye bye arms... Uh, it's endless! :confused

BRIE
04-Jan-07, 13:14
yes please!! After 4 children I could do with a bit of reconstruction! just being brave enough to go through with it would be the problem!

Alice in Blunderland
04-Jan-07, 19:05
yes please!! After 4 children I could do with a bit of reconstruction! just being brave enough to go through with it would be the problem!

Goodness girl youve had four kids plastic surgery will be a walk in the park.:lol:

mccaugm
04-Jan-07, 23:28
I would love to get my eyes lasered but hubby reckons he likes me in glasses.:eek:

Would love a flatter tummy....not sure I would ever be brave or rich enough to afford it.:confused

cuddlepop
04-Jan-07, 23:44
I'd love to have perfect eye sight.I'm so short sighted I've to ask the kids to find my glasses if I've lost them.:lol: The thought of laser surgery is too scarey:eek:

Stumurf
05-Jan-07, 00:25
hmmm... i dont think that i would change anything, i may be tempted with certain corrective procedures as times goes by but the thought of it going wrong terrifies me.

That is unless someone knows of some surgery that will make my hands and feet more immune to the cold... if someone can do that, they have a sale...

bluebell
05-Jan-07, 02:43
would love a wee tum tuck & a Ja Lo bot,but waiting to win lottery first

Metalattakk
05-Jan-07, 06:22
I'd love to have perfect eye sight.I'm so short sighted I've to ask the kids to find my glasses if I've lost them.:lol: The thought of laser surgery is too scarey:eek:

That'll be long sighted then, not short. Short-sighted people can see things close up = short-sight. (Edit - ah, wait, it depends on where your glasses actually are...!)

And as for laser surgery? Don't do it - you only get one pair of eyes, why take the risk? No one knows the long-term problems that corrective laser surgery could have. People who have this form of surgery for purely cosmetic reasons (i.e., because they don't want to wear glasses) really are playing with fire.

If you're in any doubt, ask your GP. I'm pretty sure that they'll tell you to just keep wearing the specs...

sweetpea
05-Jan-07, 12:33
If I had the money I'd have a nose job, boob job and veneers. I think it could be addictive though so probably I'd never been out from under the knife. Although I must say that really I am happy with my looks, just like to tinker with them a bit. Wonder how much the dentistry would cost in this country?
I think Jade Goody's mum looked fantastic after her transformation. Oh well I can dream....

donnalee1994
05-Jan-07, 20:11
Id have it all if money was no object except a nose job couldnt stand the crunch lol

sweetpea
05-Jan-07, 20:40
Id have it all if money was no object except a nose job couldnt stand the crunch lol
I don't think the crunch would be that bad, anyway you'd be knocked out. It's not the process that bothers me, it's not having the money to have a month in Hawai or somewhere at the back of it lol

Errogie
06-Jan-07, 20:30
I can't believe that so many of you would contemplate plastic surgery after seeing what it did to Michael Jackson or perhaps what his addiction led him to.
No, better to choose your parents wisely.

rockchick
06-Jan-07, 21:32
Have to admit to having had braces on my teeth in the past, but that wasn't so much plastic surgery as corrective surgery, cuz they were SOOOO crooked. Tough thing to go through when you're 25 (and working!), much better when you're a teen an everyone else has them as well.

Nowadays? I'm fairly happy with myself, even though I'm short-sighted and need glasses, and have had three kids. If I was going to do anything, it would be liposuction on my thighs...I'm a bit too curvy for my own taste (although Mr RC doesn't seem to mind!) and would like to slim my touchie down a bit. Not sure it's worth the cost or the risks tho...so will have to make do with what I've got! and keep on the exercise bike...stay away from chocolate...??? nahh!!!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jan-07, 22:48
I widnae need surgery,I'm perfect......cos ma mammy told me.:lol:

Although I thought at 25 the bald gene that runs through the family had missed me...at 35 I realised it didnae!!!!:lol:

bagpuss
06-Jan-07, 23:20
Have had botox, some cosmetic dentistry- but planning more. Had an eye lift 15 years ago, and would like to think I'd have a face lift if needed. Laser heair removal is currently on the shopping list. No-one's perfect- we all need a little help at times

sweetpea
06-Jan-07, 23:28
Have had botox, some cosmetic dentistry- but planning more. Had an eye lift 15 years ago, and would like to think I'd have a face lift if needed. Laser heair removal is currently on the shopping list. No-one's perfect- we all need a little help at times
I'd love botox and the veneers. I'm going to find out how much my teeth would cost. It shouldn't be much cause I have good teeth just want them to zing!