PDA

View Full Version : What do |MP's in London really get up to, perhaps this.

Kodiak
11-Feb-13, 10:56
ITN news has reported that a website that connects married men and women for adulterous affairs reportedly received more than 50,000 hits in seven months from computer users at the Houses of Parliament.

Click link below to read the full story.

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-02-11/adulterous-sex-site-gets-big-clicks-from-parliament/

Flynn
11-Feb-13, 12:09
John Major and Edwinna Currie. Go on, picture it in your head right now. Going at it like a jockey's whip. John Major. Edwinna Currie.

Phill
11-Feb-13, 12:11
You sick, sick, sick, twisted person. Ruined me second breakfast that has.

billmoseley
11-Feb-13, 17:43
i thought more John Prescott and Anne Widdecombe now there's a pic for you

Tilly Teckel
11-Feb-13, 18:43
Eeeewwwwww!

Seriously, though, would you not think that sites like that would be blocked in such a high-profile 'workplace'? I cannae get on it at my work (joke :Razz).

Rheghead
11-Feb-13, 18:52
Tory sleaze all over again.

ducati
11-Feb-13, 21:57
Tory sleaze all over again.

Why do you suspect Torys? I would have thought the other partys far more likely.

Rheghead
11-Feb-13, 22:09
Why do you suspect Torys? I would have thought the other partys far more likely.

Torys are now the largest party so just by probability on equal terms then tories will be responsible. But if we are to go by the example set by Stephen Milligan then I'd say tories are to blame.

Flynn
11-Feb-13, 22:39
Torys are now the largest party so just by probability on equal terms then tories will be responsible. But if we are to go by the example set by Stephen Milligan then I'd say tories are to blame.

And let's be honest, it wasn't a Labour or Liberal MP who was found dead with an orange in his mouth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan).

mi16
12-Feb-13, 08:12
Does it really matter what they are doing in their free time, as long as its legal?
It certianly makes a change from screwing their expenses claims.

ducati
12-Feb-13, 08:46

Fare cop :lol:

Corrie 3
12-Feb-13, 10:59
I blame their Public School upbringing!

C3.

Phill
12-Feb-13, 11:18
Maybe an influx of wimmin MP's looking for black rod.

:evil