PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Rabbit Shows in the County

Bradcon
03-Jan-07, 14:16
I am a really fed up pet owner just now. The lack of shows for rabbits and caveys is utterly dissappointing.

Come on there must be someone out there that can do something about this situation.:confused

With there being no fur and feather shows this year, there is nothing until the shows in the summer months, and not a lot of them either.

Come on you pet owners, isn't it about time we did something about it.

justine
03-Jan-07, 16:22
Hi Bradcom, If you have any kids then maybe you could contact their school and submit the idea to them.Make it into a fund raiser for the school,it would probably work as there seems to be alot of kids with the small furry ones. I am an owner of two rabbits, they just had four babies two weeks ago and i also have 3 chinchillas, so maybe we could try to organise something.Make it a fun, money raising event for all.justine

Bradcon
03-Jan-07, 16:52
Yes that is an idea, which could turn into something.

justine
03-Jan-07, 18:23
Hi Bradcom, yuo could always contact the boys brigade, or any other govening body that dont mind you using the premises for a fund raising event.There must be plenty of places to put on a good show up here. Could put an advert into the groats, see if anyone can help, i would be interested if we could get something going on.justine

Bradcon
04-Jan-07, 10:19
Come on. There must be someone out there that can help me with this matter. Have got a possible venue, just need the pens and the know how.

You can either leave a message here or P.M. me.

sweetpea
05-Jan-07, 12:38
I think you will need judges who know what they are looking for in the animals. I'll help you set up, clear up or do advertising if you want. I might even show a bunny. :D

Bradcon
05-Jan-07, 12:45
That would be great. Judges shouldn't be a problem. Going to be setting up a local rabbit and cavey club in the near future. So will let you know what help is needed as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Bradcon
07-Jan-07, 11:07
Just keeping this topic up.:D