PDA

View Full Version : dog fouling again

cas
09-Feb-13, 10:57
well another day in wick open the door to find some dog has fouled my path right in front of my door it happens on a regular basis at least once a week why cant people just pick it up i hav a dog myself and am very lucky that he does it in the garden but i always take a bag with me when i walk him just incase , i hav a very good idea who it is just cant catch them im sure im not the only one in this area that its happening too its a shame its giving responsable dog owners a bad name .itake my dog a walk down riverside its a great walk but its the same down there every other day you see more [disgust]

Rheghead
09-Feb-13, 12:04
Interest article in the Groat in the 25 years ago section. One councillor recommended lacing bits of meat with paraquat around problem areas.

starfish
09-Feb-13, 12:16
i had this problem when i lived in norfolk i kept a eye out on who was doing it. Then collected all the dog poo on my garden for a week then deposited on the person door step they never left it again. Since then i never had a problem so i targeted the right person

EOS
09-Feb-13, 12:25
Interest article in the Groat in the 25 years ago section. One councillor recommended lacing bits of meat with paraquat around problem areas.

What do you think, as you have brought this article to our attention? do you think it's was a good idea
or a bad idea.

gollach
09-Feb-13, 13:11
Good idea but wrong target. Not the dog's fault, paraquat the irresponsible owners instead

cas
09-Feb-13, 16:00
Agree with Gollach , not the dogs fault , its the flaming idiot owner .As i have children im left to clean up for them but i will be watching more closely!