PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks to go yeah!!!!

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 09:35
:Razz Till we move, started packing yesterday, made it all seem real, unfortunately we have all been hit with the flu virus, but its not stopped us getting excited, hope you all had a great xmas and new year xx

DarkAngel
03-Jan-07, 09:49
Its great moving into a new house and a new place..We just did that before xmas..Ive still got this flu Virus, Had it since Friday and its getting better but still feeling absolutly rubbish and tired with it tho.

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 10:33
hey dark angel, sorry to hear your poorly too, my baby has had it for a week, and i am usually in inverness at this time every year, as its my birthday, but going up on sunday, in fact better make the most of it, probably be a while before i will be shopping till i drop ha ha

JAWS
03-Jan-07, 11:03
Aw, Heidi, you've spoiled my whole day. I was going to give who pain about how horrible Caithness was in winter, the long dark nights, the howling gales, the six foot snowdrifts, gigging your way to the outside loo and on and on.

Then what do you do? You tell us your usually in Inverness at this time of Year. You just wouldn't have believed a word I said, would you? :roll:

Hope you all recover before your actual move and that everything goes smoothly.

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 11:25
ha ha no i wouldnt have believed you, as i stay 20 minutes from Inverness, im moving from invergordon- thurso, so the crap winters im used to, although have to say what a mild day today is, just took the dog on a really long walk, hopefully should kill a few bugs x

DarkAngel
03-Jan-07, 12:02
I also have a little baby and he was up all night lastnite with a chesty cough and was running a high temp lastnite so didnt get much sleep,Plus with me feelin the way iam already im worse now!

Ahh..Lovely, But my shopping days are gone, I now spend all me money on the Baby, Oh what i would give to go shopping for my size 10 clothes again..That days are gone (the size 10s) haha!

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 12:38
Well i say Ellies a baby, 17months, but she so is still the baby haha, tell me about it, you never buy for yourself when you have kids, but seen as its my birthday and we are moving im going to stock up on some bits and pieces, Inverness has some great shops now (gonna miss them) but thats all i will miss.

DarkAngel
03-Jan-07, 15:29
Aww..Well wick is catching up with New Look and new store opening everywhere, I do love the Au Naturale shop in Inverness tho...Its got great bits n bobs for yer house for cheap too!!

I know what you mean when you get kids you always buy for them! Neway hope you have a great shopping trip and hope you enjoy living up in this part of the woods!! lol!

P.S Happy Birthday when it come around!

DA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/dpwells/Animations/Birthday/Birth00108.gif

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 16:25
oh my god i love Au Natrelle, they have just opened in Dingwall, going there on saturday, to get bits and pieces for the new house, Matalan would be great up there too eh!!

DarkAngel
03-Jan-07, 16:29
Snap...Thats good that they have opend up in Dingwall..Im always in that shop when im in Inverness..Partner goes daft saying we already have enuff "rubbish" lying round the house without buying more!! Typical man tho! Hope you have a good time on sat.:D

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 17:54
Yes my partner, doesnt know why im chucking stuff out, packing, moaning about how much crap we have, and im off to Au Natrelle on Saturday to buy even more stuff ha ha, we are just going to private rent for a while in Thurso, till we get settled, so i better not go too mad.