PDA

View Full Version : culd do with some instructions

justine
02-Jan-07, 23:37
justine here i am new to the site and i am having trouble with the replying side of things, can someone give me some general hints on how to reply to someone if they give advice on a subject,am just getting used to the computer as well, i am a novice at this.cheers

Bobinovich
02-Jan-07, 23:47
Hi Justine

You can reply personally to a poster via PM (Private Message) by clicking on that person's name within their post and then selecting "Send a Private Message to xxxxx", or can reply on the forum itself simply by clicking the "Post Reply" button on the left hand side (both at the top and bottom of the forum).

If the post you are replying to is not the last post in the forum then you can click the "Quote" button (right hand side within each individual post) which will start a reply with the appropriate post included.

I hope this helps.

Phoebus_Apollo
02-Jan-07, 23:48
Hi Justine,

The easist way to reply to a post is to simply hit the "POST REPLY" button that you will see at the bottom of the post itself. You can also PM (Private/Personal Message) another user by clicking on their user name and choosing send a Private message to <Username> (This will only be seen by the user in question).

Hop this of some help.:)