PDA

View Full Version : K.G Events Shop CLOSING DOWN SALE

Katy
07-Feb-13, 16:42
We are very sad to announce that K G Events - 34a High Street, Wick are closing at the end of March.

We will however still be doing all wedding/event organising and set up, chair cover hire, wedding stationery, balloons and partyware as before but back working from home. We will also still continue to do the Character Mascot hire and hiring on the full body mascots too!

Its not been a easy decision but with having 2 young girls its the best decision for me to close and spend time with them when they are so little.

We will be reducing all stock over the next few weeks and will let you know once everything is reduced. We will be adding all items to our K.G Events Shop Facebook page as they are reduced so keep an eye out and grab yourself a bargain.

http://www.facebook.com/KGEventsShop

I can't thank everyone enough for all their custom since we opened in November 2011 without you it wouldn't have been possible.

Katy xx

tracy1981amy
07-Feb-13, 16:56
so sorry to hear you will be closing down :(

Dadie
08-Feb-13, 00:19
OH no ...
sorry to hear the shop is closing, but, with wee ones they come first as they are not wee for long!
Good luck with the working from home ...again!

Flavours
08-Feb-13, 09:52
Sorry to hear that Katy. I hope your business goes from strength to strength. Your girls will love having their Mum at home more.

Sandra x

Katy
14-Feb-13, 14:35
Thanks everyone for their kind words.

All toy stock now reduced in the shop. ALL other stock (excluding balloons) 20% off. Cards down to 60p each.

We are holding a bidding sale on facebook as well for anyone looking to grab a bargain have a look on the K.G Events Shop page. The 1st sale finishes on Saturday, if it proves popular we will hold another one soon.

Katy xxx

Katy
21-Feb-13, 23:27
We have another 2 bidding sales going on on Facebook at the moment, 1 toy sale is proving popular with Inkoos, Cabbage Patch Doll, Bruder Cattle Lorry, Silver Cross Buggy and much more.....it ends tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm. Also a Board Game Bidding Sale on just now too.
All kids fancy dress costumes on the Facebook sale for very low prices.....worth a look to grab a bargain xxx