PDA

View Full Version : Unshockable!

Angel
06-Feb-13, 22:28
OMG Tracy's pregnant, OMG mass grave found, OMG Ford produce car that does 150 to the gallon, OMG Cliff Richard is an alien...

Have we become unshockable... when was the last time you were shocked by anything?

Angel...

Dadie
06-Feb-13, 22:55
Who is Tracey?(unless Tracey is a man Im not shocked as women can and do get pregnant, 101 of biology)
As for Cliff Richard being an alien......what magazines have you been reading?

Angel
06-Feb-13, 23:09
They were just wacky ideas of the top of my head Dadie, not reality...
O.k. you want real stuff... NHS Doctor murders 132 people, every foodstuff is allowed to have a proprtion of insect in it... 3 children have died and one has been sexually abused whilst writing this reply... I won't go on...

What I was asking is.. when was the last time you were shocked. I can't remember what last shocked me....

Angel...

rich62_uk
06-Feb-13, 23:10
Your right its been a long time....

Jamie Bulger being murdered by 10 year olds.

sids
06-Feb-13, 23:19
... 3 children have died and one has been sexually abused whilst writing this reply......

And you just sat there and watched and then posted it?

I'm shocked!

golach
06-Feb-13, 23:24
I was shocked when I realised women had the Vote

squidge
06-Feb-13, 23:29
The treatment of the sick and disabled and our tolerance of that poor treatment shocks me every day.

mi16
07-Feb-13, 01:18
Zombie savile on the DHB 16 hour marathon show was quite shocking.

George Brims
07-Feb-13, 19:20
The Sandy Hook school shooting. And now we have a lunatic ex-cop running around Southern California this morning. Shot and killed a young couple on Sunday, and three cops, one of them fatally, this morning.

Angel
10-Feb-13, 23:30
I have thought about my own question and have concluded that the shootings at Dunblane was the last time I was truly shocked...
9/11 was big and grusomely spectacular...
but somehow the Dunblane thing was on home ground... still bothers me today despite the recent shootings (almost regular) in the states...

Angel...

focusRS
11-Feb-13, 08:44
Pop on over to the convoy thread. There are some shocking comments to behold.

Torvaig
11-Feb-13, 10:40
It shocks me that we humans think we are "top of the heap" and everything else is put on earth for our insatiable greed and now we are shocked that much of it is going very wrong.

Flynn
11-Feb-13, 10:57
It shocks me that there are people who believe without question everything the Daily Mail prints.