PDA

View Full Version : Help a Labrador

carasmam
02-Jan-07, 17:53
Labrador Rescue in Scotland are in need of loving homes for some beautiful Labradors. Do you or someone you know have room in your home and your heart to give a lovely dog a brilliant start to 2007.
Please check our website for more information. :D
www.labrescuecaithness.co.uk/dogsforrehoming.htm

Liz
02-Jan-07, 18:52
Just wanted to say well done for the great work you do and hope you find good homes for the labs soon.

carasmam
03-Jan-07, 22:00
Thanks Liz. You probably know yourself it always seems sadder at this time of year, especially when it's circumstances that change for the owners and they can no longer keep a much loved pet.:(
Hope you guys aren't too busy with the poor cats. Keep up the good work too ;)

BRIE
04-Jan-07, 13:07
just want to say what a fantastic job you do. my dog flash was rehomed through you in april & I couldnt of wished for a better home for him, the couple who took him knew how hard it was for me to part with him & keep me regularly updated on his progress.Thank you once again.

Liz
04-Jan-07, 15:29
Thanks Liz. You probably know yourself it always seems sadder at this time of year, especially when it's circumstances that change for the owners and they can no longer keep a much loved pet.:(
Hope you guys aren't too busy with the poor cats. Keep up the good work too ;)

Afraid we are really busy with the result that all our foster pens are full and we can't take in any more until we get homes for those we already have.

What gets to me most is the cats which have just been 'dumped'.

Here's hoping both our charities have a successful year!

bobsgirl
09-Jan-07, 22:18
Would love to help you out. Just looking into the cost of bringing a dog into our home.....hubby is happy as long as I do all the work!!!
Need to have a excuse to go out for a walk....also kids are not too keen on dogs so really would like to get them away from their fear of dogs first!

Good luck in rehomeing your dogs, they all sound lovely!!
Barney is the one who caught my eye!! Bet he is a cutey!!

carasmam
13-Jan-07, 13:36
Bobsgirl - there will be shows and galas that will have a dog show or agility display at them. Try taking the children along and give them a chance to meet some (hopefully!!) well behaved dogs. At least there would be other attractions there too if they still weren't keen on dogs.

Brie - I haven't met Flash, but the other girls said he is a lovely dog. I'm glad you get updates on how he is doing now. It is a difficult decision to make and I have a lot of respect for you :cool: